Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Monthly Fee

I dont own a credit card currently because im unde age atm.

I played wow for a while and it worked out well because i could just buy the 60 game cards instead of using a credit card.

With DAoC is there a form of game cards like in wow or do you have to use credit card to pay for the monthly fee.

Comments

• JulianDracosJulianDracos Member UncommonPosts: 1,528
    You have CC or paybycash.com.  The reason they do not do game cards is that companies at best break even and most often loose money on game guards because people are unwilling to pay twice the monthly fee.  When you buy a gamecard 50% of that money goes to the retailer.  Then you have distribution cost.  From a $15 monthly fee you might have $5 go to the company at best. 
  • KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,498

Well, you could always get a cash card at a bank, works like a credit card but draws directly from your bank balance.... I don't think the require you to be 18 to open an account (though your parent might have to help you set it up)

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• MandaloreMandalore Member UncommonPosts: 131
    In europe there are GameTimeCards with 60 Days playtime for 24€ ( normal fee for two month )

-------------------------------------
     Playing: Overwatch, Genshin Impact, Black Desert Mobile, Hundred Soul, Cyberpunk 2077
     Inactive: WAR, DAoC, RIFT, GW1/2, TSW, Age of Wulin, Black Desert, Blade & Soul, Skyforge