Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ryzom

2»

Comments

• sakersaker Member RarePosts: 1,458
    Ryzom is a mess, alotta potential, really hopeful they'll bring it around but wow. Curently there's a new beta supposed to be coming soon, but the download of it doesn't work (there were alot of problems with the last as well...)! I've basically given up myself, it's just sucha mess to try and get at it to test anything...

• OminisOminis Member Posts: 1,015

Originally posted by FlamingBoi
    is the client the 900 mb + one?....there are many files and im not sure which one to download .. lol..

Yeah, the right file is the 900 mb one on the ftp server. It takes a while to download because there is a 60 k/b speed limit on the server (otherwise the download stops). Only good news about the thing is that this file is three times the size of the previous build. Hopefully that means all the races and graphics are available and music is now in.

"No one can draw a clear line between sane and insane. You move that line as you see fit for yourself. No one else can. You'll understand soon... that the one that's insane is this world." - Vincent

Currently:
    Playing: WOW & GW

• thatkenguythatkenguy Member Posts: 58
    Thank you for the feedback.  That's much more informative than anything else I found.  I'll just keep looking each day :)

• cedoricedori Member Posts: 500

I no my son stopped playing it over a month ago, not much to do and has tried several times since then to play.  Still not much to do, it really makes me sad to see this happening.  They've had time to implement things, and with all the players quiting and not many on doesn't help things either.

He still gets emails with updates and about the new client though.  I hope they can get some contient in before they have no testers at all, as it could be good with alittle more work.

P-4 3.0, 120 HD SATA, Geforce FX5600/256, 2gig Dual DDR 400 (PC3200), WinXP-Home, SBLive, CD/DVD, Gigabyte 1000 Pro board w/FSB 800, AGP 8X, 2004 GT Edition, Intel 865PE chipset, DX-9.0b and cable ISP 2mb

• thatkenguythatkenguy Member Posts: 58
    The english version of the Ryzom website has been updated with news updates from April.  They still aren't saying when the open beta starts, but they did say that the beta application will be available again this week.  Looks like they are still comitted to opening the beta this month :)