Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Wait you mean this isn't the "I hate AL, becasue there is no MMO better than WoW board?"

booleanopsbooleanops Member Posts: 7

ZOMFG, won't Chuck Norris be pissed when he finds out about this? You know he owns MMORPG.com? We're lucky there is even forums for anything other than WoW. Did you also know he invented MMOs?

It's a good thing he and Al Gore are friends. Becasue if Al Gore hadn't created the Internet, Chuck Norris couldn't have invented MMOs. And, he wouldn't have inspired Blizzard - of which he is a major share holder -- to create WoW.  So really, WoW is the only worthy MMO. Though I heard he endorses ArchLord privately because it is owned by David Hasselhoff. Who bought Codematers with money from his successfull singing career in Europe. Which clearly explains why I see so many Europeans playing.

Though, the only reason that Hasselhoff is allowed to own ArchLord is because he won a bet when his Druid, K.I.T,. pwned Chuck's 'Lock, Zoomie, repeatedly in the BGs. But in the end, since Hasselhoff still needed Norris' permisison to buy Codemasters and create AL, that must mean the rumors in Barren's chat are true. Chuck Norris really is God!?

Following that logic, if he, Norris, is God, that means WoW is approved by god and AL is not. It's creation is the side-effect of a lost bet  - probably like mankind. So no wonder people are angry about it. It was destined to be percieved as a substandard product before one line of code was written.  I feel much better having figured this out.

But, what I find most puzzling is that taken in that context, it shouldn't matter since it is a Korean-style MMO and most Korean's are bhuddists. From my limited studies I have discerned that Bhudda and God really can't be compared directly. So the fact that god does or does not endorse it is irrelevant. Though I think the thought of David Hasselhoff being Bhudda incarante would be offesive to almost anyone.   Maybe that is the real answer.

-=Boo

PS. please feel free to add your own obsurd theory to the thread as it is meant to be fun.