Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

scions of fate key :(

ive been on all sites and i cant find any key for scions on fate :( has anyone got a key plz my i ll leave my add if you have got a key availble

[email protected]

Comments

• theanimedudetheanimedude Member UncommonPosts: 1,610

No offense, but we DID have like 3000 of them here... and i'm sure there was thousands other places. It's not their fault you slept through the thousands of keys.

I happen to have a key, just in case, and if you don't get one in a while, I know this game is going to suck, so i'll give you mine when i'm done my one day of enjoyment.

EDIT: E-mailed you with account info. The game is so retarded. The only thing to do is spam pots and walk into a PvP city where it's FFA PvP... wow, amazing.

• ryu20ryu20 Member Posts: 12
    yeah i seen that there was 5000 keys but my internet has be offline for a week only just got back last night and when i checked they was all gone
  • kamigtokamigto Member Posts: 11
    played this game in close beta....nothing good about it don't know why people are interested
  • Darkz0rDarkz0r Member Posts: 78
    Originally posted by kamigto

played this game in close beta....nothing good about it don't know why people are interested

Sadly, QFT.

Looked promissing.

• Carl132pCarl132p Member UncommonPosts: 538
    Saying an mmo "Looked promising" is like saying the food "Looked edible" it doesnt mean it's any good and its been said about almost every mmo to come out or fail.
  • GameloadingGameloading Member UncommonPosts: 14,182
    Originally posted by theanimedude

No offense, but we DID have like 3000 of them here... and i'm sure there was thousands other places. It's not their fault you slept through the thousands of keys.
    I happen to have a key, just in case, and if you don't get one in a while, I know this game is going to suck, so i'll give you mine when i'm done my one day of enjoyment.
    EDIT: E-mailed you with account info. The game is so retarded. The only thing to do is spam pots and walk into a PvP city where it's FFA PvP... wow, amazing.
    and thats maybe because this is the beta test for the PVP portion of the game? And not the full game?