Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

waverat81waverat81 Member Posts: 287

Like I usually do on nights I'm fairly bored, I go snooping around the net for little tidbits on possible new movies/games etc.  Tonight I came across something interesting.  Has anyone ever heard of a new movie James Cameron (Aliens, T2, Titanic) is making entitled Avatar?  It seems very interesting, however that's not what actually caught my attention about this project.  What caught my attention was the fact that an estimated release date for this movie is in 2009, and James Cameron was also planning on an MMORPG, to be released to coincide with the movie's release.  This MMORPG is to be based on the movie, which is to be the begging of a series. 

Something in my head clicked, I started thinking, could it be quite possible the MMO BioWare is working on be the MMO based on this movie? Est. release times are fairly coherent yet still a rumor.  If anyone is interested in discussing this or possibly has some more info I'd love to read it.

Comments

• Z_BeeblebroxZ_Beeblebrox Member Posts: 2
    I was wondering the same thing, especially with all of the rumors about it being a Star Wars-like game.  I would think that if they were planning to go through with the game thing, they would be developing it right now. I think the plan is to have the game released before the movie.