Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

this game sounds like its pretty good ... but....

SmurfMagicSmurfMagic Member Posts: 664
The graphics and action animations really put me off.

If they could bring this up to WoW or SWG level but keep the system of play that drives the game then I would pay to play.

Comments

• Superman0XSuperman0X Member RarePosts: 2,292
    Good or Bad, this game isnt an A+ title like Vangaurd, EQ2, WoW or any of the large budget productions. It uses the same engine as AvP. If you are focussed on the graphics, then you will be dissapointed, as it will never be top of the line. However it does offer different social aspects that are NOT available in the other titles that I mentioned....
  • RPGnubRPGnub Member Posts: 96
    I agree with that I'd be hard-pressed to find anything quite like FoM in any other game. Not saying that the game is great since I still believe that it has many crippling flaws that simply can not work in an Online RPG.

However, I do wish there was a a dev team that at least *borrowed* some of the ideas of FoM because even though people are arguing about a lack of content (which is sort of understandable) it has still been the only game so far that actually felt to me like a virtual reality, a simulated world. While the graphics themselves are not the best out there I still find them to be competitive, at least with what's currently available on the market, however the game somehow managed to create a great atmosphere with part of the reason probably being the many roleplayers of the game.

If by chance any game developer reads this then for christ's sake steal some of this game for your own project. Then at least the market might move forward a bit.