Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Entertaining game

Have been playing about 25 hrs now.  The graphics are much less than i expected, and the documentation is poor, customer service average.  The surprise is, it is very very fun to play, and almost every thing works.   If they keep working forward on it, when it is complete it could be a very good game.  I am happy i have it, it is free, in early development,  i see progress everyday, and it is a friendly community

Comments

• CherelCherel Member Posts: 34
    I agree it is a pity this game has such a bad documentation. The game itself is much deeper than most F2P games, and this means good documentation can be very important.

Fortunately, if you ask politely, you might be answered by kind players. Unfortunately, there are many things even players from alpha don't know about.

I'd recommend joining a good guild. It is something important in most MMORPGs, but in VCOnline, it is really THE good way to go, since experienced partners are always willing to share their knowledge if asked. In addition, guilds can participate in guild wars, conquer cities... no player can do everything on his own -battling, collecting, crafting...- and being in a good, balanced guild grants you very nice benefits, like upgrading weapons at guild NPCs and such.