Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

free trial

Is there any place that i can download the 7-day trial for free?

Comments

• britFROMcalibritFROMcali Member Posts: 25
    Aye I'm pretty sure Gamespy.com  However you need to provide a valid credit card (If i'm not mistaken) just to show your age.

• dizirgeedizirgee Member UncommonPosts: 156
    Follow link from the the daoc main site it take u to www.fileplanet.com adn no credit card needed to trial.But i have problem when i try to continue play after trial expire it dont want take my CC damn image

Wu name dizirgee->Tough Destroyer ::::40::

I`m Lawful Good Human Fighter Paladin
    and you?

• DarktongueDarktongue Member Posts: 276
    Is free trial just original daoc or are the expansions enabled for 7 days?

• CillasiCillasi Member UncommonPosts: 335

The free trial is DAOC Classic ONLY, however, they did include the graphics engine used in Shrouded Isles. 

• sakersaker Member RarePosts: 1,458

Originally posted by Cillasi

The free trial is DAOC Classic ONLY, however, they did include the graphics engine used in Shrouded Isles. 

I think that was a mistake for them to not include the new races/classes, I was thinking of giving it a new look (was in original beta), but I'd definitely want to try out the new necro type classes. Won't bother now

• milhoan6milhoan6 Member CommonPosts: 580
    How can you not use a cc to use the 7-day trial i have tried to d/l it and it says i need a credit card not when i d/l it but when i try to create an account

• DarktongueDarktongue Member Posts: 276

Aye i was disappointed too bout only classic trial.Like AO they include all expansions etc and if you continue you pay for them etc.

Shame.

• CrowenCrowen Member Posts: 128

Originally posted by saker
    I think that was a mistake for them to not include the new races/classes, I was thinking of giving it a new look (was in original beta), but I'd definitely want to try out the new necro type classes. Won't bother now

I agree if there going to let people try there new and improved game then they should let you try any class that has you into buying there game. Its really dumb that some of these games don't do this. I tried EQ again to try there LDoN but you can't try it out so I uninstalled and have gone back to DAoC. They lost the expation sale and my monthly fee just like that but then again I would have probably not liked it but I guess I will never know.

Its really to bad you didn't get a chance to try the necro he is unreal in PvE not to mention great at killing stealthers.

Hate to say it but AO really has them all beat for getting new people into there games becuase in AO you get to try all the expantions for 7 days.

• SirJoshSirJosh Member Posts: 16
    kk

Games MMORPG

Games MMORPG

• dizirgeedizirgee Member UncommonPosts: 156
    How it is now with this trial if it expired can i continue play or i need to buy retail ver resp. if yes what ver is it.It`s just daoc or theres some expansions image thnx.

Wu name dizirgee->Tough Destroyer ::::40::

I`m Lawful Good Human Fighter Paladin
    and you?