Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

should i get prophecies,faction or nightfall?

i want to buy one but i don't know which one i should buy (i can only buy 1 or 2).

Comments

• miketirakismiketirakis Member Posts: 10
    you should definitely get prophecies as it is the most complete game of all, the bigger map, more quests, and more of everything of all the three chapters, and after that, any of the other two is pretty much the same, why factions you have alliance battles and with nightfall you have heroes to control... its really your choice, but i would recommend prophecies for sure! I hope i have been helpful to make up your mind!
  • DinmeisterDinmeister Member Posts: 1
    hmmm i have factions and i think its a bit bette rin general its real good the game play is great, still need to get my hands on nightfall tho.

Wrong or Right, Black or White, ill close my eyes, its all the same

• _Link__Link_ Member Posts: 20
    Originally posted by miketirakis

you should definitely get prophecies as it is the most complete game of all, the bigger map, more quests, and more of everything of all the three chapters, and after that, any of the other two is pretty much the same, why factions you have alliance battles and with nightfall you have heroes to control... its really your choice, but i would recommend prophecies for sure! I hope i have been helpful to make up your mind!

OMFG im dumb

i only bought Factions cuz it looked cooler and cuz it was cheaper

• polter101polter101 Member Posts: 15
    no ur not dumb factions is an awsome game in itself and i personally think that the ritualist is a really good class. the assasin not so much. there just to weak

also ive played all three and factions is better than nightfall and just as fun as prophecies!
  • Buzzie002Buzzie002 Member Posts: 52
    if you were to get one get factions if you wer to get 2 get phrophecies and factions

• ASmith84ASmith84 Member Posts: 979
    Factions first since it offers the most stuff to do.  Then nightfall after that since its better than the first one. 
  • OntarioManOntarioMan Member Posts: 39
    Wait a minute... i've been looking at guild wars too, but it is soooo confusing! First, do you need guild wars to start and then are factions, prophecies, and nightfall expansions? Or are they standalone games. Secondly, if my friend has let's say guild wars factions, and i have nightfall, would we both be able to play together? Or are they seperate worlds?
  • lx300lx300 Member Posts: 9

if ure pve man: nightfall or prophecies

if ure pvp man: factions

if ure farming man: nightfall

im like anyother mmorpg player, with a 280g of memory and 4g of ram

• Artimas12Artimas12 Member Posts: 13
    wat do you mean?
  • deplorabledeplorable Member Posts: 418
    Originally posted by OntarioMan

Wait a minute... i've been looking at guild wars too, but it is soooo confusing! First, do you need guild wars to start and then are factions, prophecies, and nightfall expansions? Or are they standalone games. Secondly, if my friend has let's say guild wars factions, and i have nightfall, would we both be able to play together? Or are they seperate worlds?

they don't refer to them as "expansions"; they are all standalone games in their own right.

They are seperate continents but if you bought all 3, you could visit all 3 eventually.

• dertomokdertomok Member Posts: 79
    If you like long , awesome game and you want too make your character good at PvE (Player agianst Evrything )choise Prophecies . If you like not long , intresting game and you want too make your character good agianst PvP ( Player versus Player ) choise Faction . If you want short , intresting game and you want too make your character good at Farming ( Farming means earning cash ) choise NightFall . I recommend Prophecies ^^ .

First you must give , only than you can take .

• trallatralla Member Posts: 290

well, i strongly recomend that you buy all 3.. But if you only can buy one, buy prophecies.

• aurikenauriken Member UncommonPosts: 11

Yeah, if you really want to get into the storyline, you should start with Prophecies. But all of them, I think, have good storylines. If you like PvP more, then Factions will be your answer. Nightfall should be last until you get the hang of the game. Most of what people have said before in this discussion is true. But I think the toss up is between Prophecies and Factions for PvE vs PvP, respectively.

Visayas Finest: Auriken
    Professional, uppin the decibel a decimal above.