Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Just Purchased SWG

2»

Comments

• TookyGTookyG Warhammer Online CorrespondentMember UncommonPosts: 1,115

Originally posted by En1Gma

Originally posted by robdiddy

i just got swg im a marksmen what things should i not do.

Dont buy the gam is the first thing  not to do, lol

However, since you did buy it, if your a marksmen, then shoot things..thats how you'll get better

Unfortunatley you'll get to the top of your profession in a month to 2.  After the third month, you'll be in front of your computer running your character around various planets wondering what to do...

This from the guy who thinks the space expansion doesn't add starships that players can pilot?

Robdiddy, I would ask for assistance on the Marksman message board at starwarsgalaxies.com.  Most of the people there will give you some good tips.

One thing you SHOULD do as a marksman is familiarize yourself with the differences in weapons.  Sometimes the weapon with the highest damage is not always the best weapon for killing things.  Your highest damage weapon might do energy damage which your target may be 50% resistant too where as your 2nd most damage weapon might do heat damage which the target may be vulnerable too.  Hope that's not confusing.

Until you cancel your subscription, you are only helping to continue the cycle of mediocrity.

• EnigmaEnigma Member UncommonPosts: 11,384

ohk

so I guess my statement of you should shoot things and that will help your marksmenship is an incorrect statement?

lol

good luck with the POS game, mate

People who have to create conspiracy and hate threads to further a cause lacks in intellectual comprehension of diversity.

• TookyGTookyG Warhammer Online CorrespondentMember UncommonPosts: 1,115
    I think he can figure out "shoot things" by himself.  If you're not going to be of any real help to him why bother posting?

Until you cancel your subscription, you are only helping to continue the cycle of mediocrity.