Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

need answer

ok i read about this game and its looks good like real world but i whant to ask is this game is realy free like to build a house free? or build shop and other good things? and what is not for fre but only for real money??

Comments

• fredypenguinfredypenguin Member Posts: 44

Hi Eltomatoss,

in this game you can not build a house or a shop. If you wish to have a house, an apartment or a shop you have to transfer real money into the game and buy them.  Some rich people own even castles, there are currently 3 castle in the game. Prices vary and you can buy an apartment from 30 $ and up , depend what you wish.

This game start as a free game but in the end you will deposit real money unless you unistall it and start another game

Fredy

Bringing the truth,
    Fredy

• AtaraAtara Member Posts: 5

You can do it for free, doin't expect it to be easy, it can take you months befor you can own an appartment in Entropia.

A house or a shop is even mucth harder to buy without depositing since they arte more expensive.

Possible yes, easy ? Hell no

There are worso thing than death,... I can do all of them.

Originally posted by Atara

You can do it for free, doin't expect it to be easy, it can take you months befor you can own an appartment in Entropia.
    A house or a shop is even mucth harder to buy without depositing since they arte more expensive.

Ok picture this, if you don't deposit money ,you have to play for months gathering Sweat from mobs and sell it to make your fist money. After one month sweating mobs you can make between 10-15 $ so after 2 month you can buy your apartment, the cheapest apartment without balcony. But this is not all, after you bought your aparment you will want to decorate with items, a coach, chairs , armchairs, tables, shelvs, flovers , curtains, paintings, lamps,a bed and even a tv flat screen and all these items which are not cheap will "force" you to sweat mobs for another 7-8 months. Do you want to have a dark and empty apartment just to have it? I guess not.

And after one month sweating mobs every day, dying hundreds of times, will be death boring , at least for me it was so. I was trying to survive without depositing, but guess what ? MA (MindArk) didn't create this game for ppl to play for free. This is a MSM (Money Sucking Machine) and will suck your money in no time, depending how addicted you will become.

Fredy 

Bringing the truth,
    Fredy

• JackFreeJackFree Member Posts: 17
    Originally posted by fredypenguin

Ok picture this, if you don't deposit money ,you have to play for months gathering Sweat from mobs and sell it to make your fist money. After one month sweating mobs you can make between 10-15 $ so after 2 month you can buy your apartment, the cheapest apartment without balcony. But this is not all, after you bought your aparment you will want to decorate with items, a coach, chairs , armchairs, tables, shelvs, flovers , curtains, paintings, lamps,a bed and even a tv flat screen and all these items which are not cheap will "force" you to sweat mobs for another 7-8 months. Do you want to have a dark and empty apartment just to have it? I guess not.

And after one month sweating mobs every day, dying hundreds of times, will be death boring , at least for me it was so. I was trying to survive without depositing, but guess what ? MA (MindArk) didn't create this game for ppl to play for free. This is a MSM (Money Sucking Machine) and will suck your money in no time, depending how addicted you will become.

Fredy 

Earth to Fredy!

you expect MA to provide money to you without any effort on your part? Sweating is free, and while it may be boring, you can turn your sweat into money, real money. The money that some players earn collecting sweat, fruit and dung in one month is more than some people in third-world countries have ever seen in a month. Try to put it into perspective...

Even death can earn you money! Death brings Evade skill, which can be sold!!!

This game is definately not for people who cannot manage their finances and don't have enough will power to keep their CC in their wallets. Don't blame MA for your addiction or lack of will power!

Cheers

Originally posted by JackFree

Originally posted by fredypenguin

Fredy 

Earth to Fredy!

you expect MA to provide money to you without any effort on your part? Sweating is free, and while it may be boring, you can turn your sweat into money, real money. The money that some players earn collecting sweat, fruit and dung in one month is more than some people in third-world countries have ever seen in a month. Try to put it into perspective...

Even death can earn you money! Death brings Evade skill, which can be sold!!!

This game is definately not for people who cannot manage their finances and don't have enough will power to keep their CC in their wallets. Don't blame MA for your addiction or lack of will power!

Cheers

I agree with you here  

Bringing the truth,
    Fredy