Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need new rgp !!

I'm getting bored, AGAIN... this sucks... to easy...

all reaction from me playing mmorpg's, I played and seen a lot so not mutch is really original

bud thats why I came here!~I'm looking for a new rpg for me to play, with more skills than only fighting. (crafting, mining etc.) I want to make me own stuff and sell it. so it does really need some economy ;) also a good storyline can keep me into the game, I dont really care about grapich aslong as the game is not in 3x3 pixels. paying is, to bad, no option. I live with my parents and they dont want me to pay for online games. (nether I was going to pay a monthly fee)

I did runescape way to long, totaly run out of things to do. all lvls above 35 and 1,5 mil. I did some silkroad online bud I always got pwned when trading and when I normaly walk I never get attack by any monster at all.....  I've seen graal online, looks awsome bud the money problem again... Dont mention maple leaf, I think lvling takes to long and there is no clear story line.  I'm playing Flyff right now, which is pretty good for a free game and I think I can stay on there for some time.

any one a good idea?

Gtrz Ramses II

I retired from A LOT mmorpg's XD