Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Careless GMs nd customer support, here are some examples

specdarkspecdark Member Posts: 27

Here some examples how much they care about u, all posts taken from the official web site forums, before playing this game check these out .   http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/forum_en/index.php

those r just some examples, dont be part of it...

ElMachio
post Jan 17 2007, 01:45 PM

Post #1

Hyde

Group: Members

Member No.: 17,246

When u account says, server under maintance (when there is no maintance) does that mean u'r banned???

If so I'm joining the dark site (cheaters). I was so affread of being hacked and now i get banned.

I dont use cheats, i hate [3rd party tool]. U can ask my palls add redustibituve Justice. but i K2 bans u for cheating, dont they need evidence???

I swear to god I never cheat. I'm realy pissed got i just got my ironbow+1rb, a fp+8 pauldron, and ****in+1RB pads and almost lvl 59 all in fair way and now its all gone blink.gif sad.gif

Yesterday i was skilling kekoon captains. with light feet (to open chets) en normal attack (lvl58).

I saw 2 very high wariros who only watched 1 min or less (i think those were admins) and than server disconnects. As archer never go farming keckoon captains or thell think u cheat!! I want to SEE my EVIDENCE that I CHEATED cause i doest excisst!!!!. I know that impossible coes K2 only answers sometimes only gold premium.

Will i be unbanned again in a few months or is this pernamently????

IF yes i go join cheaters, i dont care annymore.

I traint 3 years to get wear i was and i just started to go well. now i get banned 4 farming 20 min kekoons before i went to sleep.

I accpeted everyting in game, i got scammed, i boguth stupid thigs, i saw cheaters, etc .....

and i didnt mind cause I knew I wasnt alone who had to undergo this but this is a bit to mush.

Ill do everything in my might, ill send letter to comstumer support (although its stupid), and ill try to pm some gm (u can always pm me soms info about gms if u wanna help me).

Its so unfair, I'm so addicted to this game... and than u get punnished for no reason.

TherealBrocken
post Jan 17 2007, 04:05 PM

Post #1

Hyde

Member No.: 91,395

All ppl who have the same problem pls post here

for me it looks like some ppl who are not regular gm or admin

have hackt into db and have admin rights

don't count on the support tickets

you get auto gernerated messages back

call k2 or us the regular contact form on the k2 website

this startet last week

my 67 warrior on ares (bullwai) was band because 3 party tool use

but im for 1000 % sure i dont use this i dont need it and i hate [3rd party tool] or cheats

but the [3rd party tool] archers still out there not any ban

K2 wake up something going terrible wrong atm

ElMachio
post Jan 17 2007, 04:52 PM

Post #2

Hyde

Member No.: 17,246

I have same problem!!!!

PFFFF K2 is only out for ur money.

The events they do last day suck.

The spam a bunch of harpy or goblins in town instead of banning cheaters.

Than they organise "queest" first 2 who BUY 4500!! Knight cash get free 9999hp/mp and triana.

They have wrong prioritys whille community is screaming whats most important.

I think they ban high lvls with excuse cause ares is getting overflowed with hihg lvl chars.... (is bit strange theorie).

K2 received "F rating" from BBB (beter buisnes bureua)

F is the lowest rating. look add wipkedia.