Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Similar to GW

aznddrj307aznddrj307 Member Posts: 27

hmmmm, i am thinking about buying this game, b/c i saw the video in youtube, its looks good

but is this game just like guild war? because i hate the system in guild war, where you ran out of town and you on your OWN, i hate that kind of system, so...i am just wondering if AL have the same system as GW?

Comments

• indyinindyin Member UncommonPosts: 20
    No, this game isnt that way.  You can party up with people out on the hunting grounds.  There are people around killing in same areas that you can kill in.  You dont zone into cities/towns like GW.  This game is really fun at first, but then it just becomes a grindfest, which some people like, but not myself.  Hope this helps.
  • aznddrj307aznddrj307 Member Posts: 27

alrite...thanks

i guess i will give it a try lol

• DualityDuality Member Posts: 7
    GW only has the wierd zoning out hunting ground system to prevent lag... But what i wonder is how can they have that many hunting grounds with one player...Its like your playing a one player game not just a multiplayer :/ Anyway only thing i like about GW is that its PVP system owns XD
  • Carl132pCarl132p Member UncommonPosts: 538
    world pvp > instanced pvp proven by how gay bg's in WoW (unfortunately didnt start on a pvp server) are and just how all around bad gw is.