Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What do you...

Greetings fellow gamers.

My name is Katsujinken and I am in the DE Community. I am a member of a clan within there called Shade of the Moon. Fellow clan members and myself are having a discussion about “Clans”. Being a representative of the Shade of the Moon Clan, I have taken it upon myself to conduct a little survey/opinion poll. Thus the reason I come before you to get your input on a simple little question.

What do you look for in a clan?

Your replies and answers to this would be greatly appreciated. You may post your replies here or you can email me at the following addy: [email protected]

I would like to thank you for your time and patience in viewing this post and participating in this matter. Cheers

Comments

• digitydarkmandigitydarkman Member Posts: 2,194
    i myself have never really been a clan "leader" but i have been in many clans that fit me perfectly. the best one being [GH] (Green Horde, Ultima Online / Pacific Shard) this clan was perfect, it had a playerbase that was 100% dedicated to the clan, none of us were ever to busy to not take part in what the caln was doing. we were the top war clan on the pacific shard, we had i belive it was 80+ guilds with well over 500 members waring against us (there were abour 40 of us) but that didnt stop us from destroying them all. GH was a very war happy clan we were all ruthless, and the guildmembers hated all, but within the guild it was all friendship, noone stole from eachother, we were always there to help eachother and we all wore Teal (that was the guild color) its a shame UO started going downhill, i belive if it was still the same way it was back in 98 we would all still be there, to bad EA screwed it up

• KatsujinkenKatsujinken Member Posts: 2
    Thank you digitydarkman for you input. I do hope others are as helpful as you with this little poll/survey.