Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Parade Magazine

dsorrentdsorrent Member CommonPosts: 1,627

Hey all,
My sister is working on a project for Parade Magazine for the "What People Earn" issue they publish each year and just contacted me (at the last minute like most family members do). She's running short on time and they still need to find people in the following states:

2 people in DC
3 people in Hawaii
1 in Kansas
1 in Maine
2 in New Hampshire
2 in New Mexico
2 in South Dakota
1 in Wyoming

You need to live/work in one of the states listed above. There's a form that needs to filled out which you can get from the links below. Once you fill it out, mail it to parade at sorrentinoweb.net (Obviously replace the at with @). I set up that e-mail for her so people can submit there, however, if you have any questions, either e-mail that address or or PM me and I can send you a phone number you can call and they will be able to answer them.

2007 Questionaire
Publication Release Form
Photo Submission Requirements

This is the mail she's been sending to people after cold calling them on the phone: (I've intentionally removed fax/phone numbers & e-mail to prevent them from winding up on telemarketers/spam bots, but I can provide those to you if needed.)

We take a sampling of Americans of all ethnicities, regions, vocations, ages, etc.... And show what they earn. I am particularly looking for someone from (WHATEVER STATE I NEED.)

We then compile the personal information, along with the salary and photo, and put it in PARADE Magazine.

EXAMPLE:
PHOTO of John Doe
John Doe, 48
Pastor
Sturgis, SD
$30,000

The forms I included are a one page questionnaire, a publication release, and the requirements for photo submissions.

The attached forms can be faxed back to us at (FAX NUMBER AVAILABLE UPON REEQUEST), and an email with photos can be sent to (E-MAIL REMOVED INTENTIONALLY). We need to have all information by Friday, January 19. Please put the word PARADE in all email correspondences.

Please don't hesitate to call or email with any concerns or questions.

Thank You

I figured I'd post on here to see if any of you were interested since this place has a wide variety of people from all over. :)

Comments