Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

My Game Experience

DruNk_DwArF2DruNk_DwArF2 Member UncommonPosts: 196
Honestly,this game is not bad at all for a F2P i enjoyed myself for a bit and i still log in occasinaly to kill some time..The graphics are about the graphics of the console system Playstation2 wich isnt that bad at all..Some sounds are a bit repatative..The quests can be hard to do and locate...But the gameplay itself is pretty awsome..I would recommend this to anybody with nothing to play or waiting for a new game to appear on the market! Or anybody just wanting to play a free game...There playerbase is expanding more and more wich is why they recently opend a new server if you were worried about population theres your answere!...So download it and login! give it a try

MMORPG's Under my belt:UO,EQ1,EQ2,SWG,L2,COH,COV,WoW,AC2,Shadowbane,DAOC,FFXI,GW,D&D,V:SOH,LOTR:O

Comments

• CherelCherel Member Posts: 34
    I would recommend it for people who dislike the trend of last MMORPGs, with shameless grinding. If you have been playing other MMORPGs, you will find this game different, and may be hard to get used to it's concept. People who like grinding 24/7 to "pwn" noobs will dislike it, as they might not understand the kind gameplay experience this game offers. Depending on crafters for ship upgranding, for instance, might upset them if players are not in a friendly guild.

But in fact, it is one of the most deep free 3d MMORPGs of the market by far. And deeper than some pay to play games for sure This may be both a good thing and a bad thing, depending on what kind of player you are. In addition, the scenario is great for roleplaying.

If you are going to give this game a try, please do it open minded.