Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Free server coming..

GreatnessGreatness Member UncommonPosts: 2,180
Check out This Interivew

It is the last question. Sounds interesting. Anyone think it will work?

~Greatness~

Currently Playing:
Nothing

Comments

• Zakke87Zakke87 Member Posts: 82
    Some very interesting new there, thank's a lot for sharing so quickly.

A free server sounds like a good idea now that the game is starting to fill up that potential, but I think htere will probably be some major balancing issues on there at first whenever it comes out. ;)
  • GreatnessGreatness Member UncommonPosts: 2,180
    Definitely has potential, hopefully they fix the balance issues tho.

~Greatness~

Currently Playing:
    Nothing

• Zakke87Zakke87 Member Posts: 82
    About balancing, I don't mean those issues are in the game now. But I think there would be in a free server where everyone gets free money considering how RVs economy works.

RB will surely solve it though. :)
    Oh I see.. Maybe they will make the free server seperate from paid? Otherwise, ppl could just create new accounts and transfer money.

~Greatness~

Currently Playing:
    Nothing

• ZerocydeZerocyde Member UncommonPosts: 412
    Great! This is just what I have been waiting for. This game always looked like something I might like, but Ive always been too unsure about it to go ahead and toss some cash its way.

"It is in your nature to do one thing correctly; Before me, you rightfully tremble. But, fear is not what you owe me. You owe me awe." ~Francis Dolarhyde

• damian7damian7 Member Posts: 4,449
    there's a monthly sub for this game?

could we please get correspondent writers and moderators, on the eve forum at mmorpg.com, who are well-versed on eve-online and aren't just passersby pushing buttons? pretty please?

Originally posted by damian7

there's a monthly sub for this game?
    No only a one-time fee for cd-key. You can also buy the in-game credits but u dont have to

~Greatness~

Currently Playing:
    Nothing