Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CuppaJo on W00T Radio

ObiyerObiyer Member Posts: 511

Odd that this hasn't been posted here but I'm sure all of the regulars know about this. For those that haven’t been informed CuppaJo will appear in Jester's Court on W00T Radio this Wednesday, 1/17/06, for an interview. It was postponed last week due to technical difficulties. The W00T site is located here.

For some more info:

TR Stratics
TR Gamer

You can find announcement threads in the perspective forums to submit questions.

Comments

• _Shadowmage_Shadowmage Member Posts: 1,459

I am waiting for a link in a few hours so I can download the radio - but here is a link to notes from someone who listened to the interview.

WOOT radio interview with CuppaJo

• enzymeenzyme Member UncommonPosts: 464

While the interview was an enjoyable read, and I am excited for the game, the one thing that really caught my eye was this simple line

“Exploring” option of pay-once-play-all account via NCsoft Online, similar to Sony Online Entertainment's Station Pass. "

if so I am switching from my SOE all access to NC softs!

Current Games:

• XApotheosisXXApotheosisX Member Posts: 277
    Originally posted by enzyme

While the interview was an enjoyable read, and I am excited for the game, the one thing that really caught my eye was this simple line
    “Exploring” option of pay-once-play-all account via NCsoft Online, similar to Sony Online Entertainment's Station Pass. "
    if so I am switching from my SOE all access to NC softs!

exactly they should do something like a station access. I love CoV/CoH and I will probably end up playing TR, the game sounds great.
  • _Shadowmage_Shadowmage Member Posts: 1,459

I agree - on the all access pass. I dont really have time to play more than one MMORPG, so for me it will be Tabula Rasa.

If they had an all access pass though - I would buy the coh/cov game as well and pay the slightly higher monthly fee and not feel that I was paying too much.

Especially with all the other games they have in development at the moment.

I guess the main problem they would have with an all access pass is implementing some sort of tracker to work out which games you played during the month so they could apportion your money to the appropriate developer.

if they went all access I would go with Tabula/L2/CoX just so I can have a nice variety.

currently I am paying for SOE all access for EQ2/PS/ and when I am feeling masochistic I log into SWG or MXO. I am completely lost with MXO since the 2.0 upgrade.

I just like being able to bounce between sci-fi and fantasy on one paid acct.

Current Games:

Originally posted by _Shadowmage

I guess the main problem they would have with an all access pass is implementing some sort of tracker to work out which games you played during the month so they could apportion your money to the appropriate developer.
    They probably get some kind of flat fee for being a part of the program I would assume.

Current Games:

• TalynTalyn Member UncommonPosts: 587

I like the idea, but I do wish L2 was worth getting excited about. Cool cinematics to download aside, the actual game appears to be nothing more than a huge grind-fest that the Korean market loves, but bores the crap out of me. I'm on break from WoW because I'm sick of grinding, and WoW's grind is nothing compared to L2's.

Originally posted by Talyn

I like the idea, but I do wish L2 was worth getting excited about. Cool cinematics to download aside, the actual game appears to be nothing more than a huge grind-fest that the Korean market loves, but bores the crap out of me. I'm on break from WoW because I'm sick of grinding, and WoW's grind is nothing compared to L2's.

I absolutely agree, whenever you level in L2 it feels like a huge accomplishment, the only problem is that it's a very boring road between levels. I also quit because I was sick of competing with bots for mobs at times. But If I can get all games for one price then it will be worth it to go back, hell, I will even reinstall auto assault.

Current Games:

• AbhinandaAbhinanda Member Posts: 56
    If you want the interview transcript tr.stratics.com recently added it. For those who doesnt want to listen trough the 2 hours and are just after specific details. Enjoy!