Quantcast

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

runescape 2?

ShariShari Member UncommonPosts: 746
Ive heard mention of runescape 2 when I did a google search but can't seem to find an official site on it, whats it about and where can I get info on it? thnx for replys

Comments

• blah40000blah40000 Member Posts: 138
    if you are playing runescape then you'll know that it is rs2 if you become a member aka p2p aka admit you have no life then you will be allowed to play the original rs.

I'm not a member

by the end of ww3 either japan, china, russia, america, or canada will rule the world

(go japan)
  • ShariShari Member UncommonPosts: 746
    thnx

• HorikachiHorikachi Member Posts: 22

but you need to watch out for people who says that on backs and stuff with a website those website are mostly a little like runescape but they arent you need to give your pass and username.

Did it once with a lvl 3 account it was hacked in 30 mins ;)

• AthleticAthletic Member Posts: 13
    Originally posted by blah40000

if you are playing runescape then you'll know that it is rs2 if you become a member aka p2p aka admit you have no life then you will be allowed to play the original rs.

I'm not a member

by the end of ww3 either japan, china, russia, america, or canada will rule the world

(go japan)
    Only China, USA, and Russia would have the funds to even support a WW3. Saddly, Japan is out and the fact that 1 Nuke would sink there island.. America would win, China would blow off Russia, there so called Friend, and 90% of Russians would be dead. This in a nuclear war senerio.