Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Something isn't right...

Anyone else having some problems with the site?

Just recently, different buttons/icons/sigs have been drifting downwards, overlapping any posts below, and covering some buttons.. Let me see if I can't get a screenie for you guys. It isn't anything that is "forum-breaking", but it is a bit annoying.

We barely remember who or what came before this precious moment;
We are choosing to be here right now -Tool, Parabola

Comments

• Rikimaru_XRikimaru_X Member UncommonPosts: 11,718
    I want to see this screen. Post it and let me examine it.

-In memory of Laura "Taera" Genender. Passed away on Aug/13/08-
    |
    RISING DRAGOON ~AION US ONLINE LEGION for Elyos

• mithrandir72mithrandir72 Member Posts: 1,286

Well, the second I go looking for it, I have a bit of trouble finding it. Here is an example I did find, though. Sometimes, things overlap the page buttons on the bottom, and sometimes sigs overlap posts below. If I come across anymore, i'll post some more screens

And here we are, it did it right as soon as I posted the first shot. The sig thing isn't too big a problem, unless you get a sig with a picture, and then the post is totally unreadable.

• Rreka'alRreka'al Member Posts: 450
    I'm getting the same thing. In this thread, actually. Only with your sig, though.

• HifructoseHifructose Member Posts: 308
    I think upgrading your browser might help.
  • NewMonsterNewMonster Member Posts: 417
    no.... hes not the only one... i see it to0! this board is getting weirder and weirder
  • FlemFlem Member UncommonPosts: 2,870
    Originally posted by Rreka'al

I'm getting the same thing. In this thread, actually. Only with your sig, though.

Im seeing the same thing, weird huh, it only happens with his sig and no one elses in this thread.

• LordSlaterLordSlater Member Posts: 2,087
    I see it too must be a bug

• skywisenightskywisenight Member UncommonPosts: 348
    I've made some changes to the site today, and I can no longer get this to happen.  Anyone else still see it?
  • End_of_a_eraEnd_of_a_era Member Posts: 527

The side bar with list of mmorpgs is always random, sometimes it'll list the full list and sumtimes only a few : it's crazy

imageimage

• MajorBiggsMajorBiggs Member UncommonPosts: 709

I'm getting the same problem as the poster above. Though the only games under "Released Games" are Anarchy Online and Archlord is under the "Games In Development" section lol. It is random placement i think..it's really strange.

Though if i go to the home MAIN forum hub, everything is in their correct position.

Originally posted by skywisenight

I've made some changes to the site today, and I can no longer get this to happen.  Anyone else still see it?
    That seems to have helped a bit with the sig problem, but as a couple of guys posted above me, sometimes the game forum lists are squashed (It actually just happened to me before this post). Again, no big deal, because you can refresh or move to another page, and its fixed, and only a little annoying.