Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

THE BEST MMORPG GAME

Comments

• RanceDangerRanceDanger Member Posts: 19
    EEEEHHHHNNNN Wrong it's Scions of Fate http://fate.netgame.com/index.php

I want to play Scions of Fate Duhh... oh and Go mmorpg.com!

• Leo-SheepLeo-Sheep Member Posts: 9
    anygood free to play mmorpg's around nowadays and dont say Maplestory im done with that gets boring after lvl 80

• BoozbazBoozbaz Member Posts: 1,918
    Originally posted by Leo-Sheep

anygood free to play mmorpg's around nowadays and dont say Maplestory im done with that gets boring after lvl 80
    BWAHAHAHA I love your signature. hilarious. saved to disk. anyways yeah I'm just entering the maple story scene now. level 18 and I noticed the trend by level 3. it's obviously going to get repetetive but whatever, it's a hobby for now. + a chance to meet people online.

I'm thinking about getting into a game which name I do not want to share cuz it's a small community of hardcore roleplayers but the game is coded extremely well. Perma-death and all sorts of hardcore roleplay stuff. just the whole staying in character thing turns me off. I mean if my genclone doesn't know how the previous body died, but in RL I do...it's just so hard to not run right back to the body and loot all my items back.

• ZippyDodahZippyDodah Member Posts: 120
    teh matrix online is gr8er than all