Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hidden Gem

navajinavaji Member UncommonPosts: 22

I was getting tired of EQ2 so I started resurching other games.  I came across this amazing free game... I said to myself this game has to be junk because its free... The 1st 30 mins I was playing I was annoyed with the controls.  I was used to better movement in EQ2, however there was still enough to keep me from logging out.  After that 30mins the controls became much easier.  I was so impressed that with in 2 hours I had my son playing... 2 hours after that he said dad, I'm quiting EQ2, and yet another 2 hours later I was actully buying silk <yep I turned a free game into a pay game LOL>. Bought me and the boy a dog and coin snatching pet... This game rocks.

Navaji

Comments

• mustardmp5mustardmp5 Member Posts: 2
    Good to hear Navaji. A bit of a grind fest from time to time but fun for the whole family.
  • brownspankbrownspank Member Posts: 247

That's nice. When you're both at a good enough level, it would be nice to have a family guild. ;)

• mbtodd54mbtodd54 Member UncommonPosts: 4
    I agree that SRO is a hidden gem.  I've played it for a few days now and have only one major problem with it,  all of the servers are crowded now.  I think alot of people have found SRO  to be a good game.