Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

any fan sites?

NakedFuryNakedFury Member UncommonPosts: 411
Are there any existing fan sites devoted to this game? I tried looking and didnt find any.

Comments

• TheDonnTheDonn Member Posts: 29
    I dotn beleive so, but i also dont think their necessary because the officail site has extremely active forums, and the help section ahs just about every guide youll ever need.
  • NakedFuryNakedFury Member UncommonPosts: 411
    I know the site has good info but most of the links dont work or dont exist or are under construction. Also I have been trying to log in to the forums to ask for information but it wont let me, I think the log in thing is damaged or something.

I see you are on the same server I started playing so I want to ask you something. How can I know what guilds are created or are already created in the new server? I ask because the site guild list doesnt say what server they play in. Also is there a way to learn where other cities in the world are, because Im still pretty much new but I want to start my real adventure exploring and all but cant because my ship is still cheap.

• TheDonnTheDonn Member Posts: 29

Yeah..Just go to the Guild Master in one fo the towns, click apply to guild, and itll come up with a list of all the guilds.

And to see where the other cities are, go to the forums, click the search option, the type in Maps. One of the replies ahs a map with all the cities on it.

• TechleoTechleo Member Posts: 1,984
    I haven't seen any fansites persay. I have found numerous guild pages with information. Frankly nothing tops the Meteo guides on the main forums though. You can basically find out anything from his guides.