Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Recomendation

Hello all.

Im here to recommend this game to all who really want a casual game thats easy to leanr, hard to master, and just wants a great experience of friends and a great game. You have to try this first before you say no.Im sure itll change your MMORPG experience. It brings a fresh take on the market with the ability to explore the world, in ship or by foot, in the 14th century. From blasting away a pirate with a 50 gun broadside, to shooting, or hacking away at a wolf with a gun, sword, falchion or axe, to even being a humble miner, farmer or blacksmith, This game promises to have something you will like.

For example, when i started, i didnt know what path to choose, i could be a land warrior, a sea warrior, a miner, blacksmith, farmer, you name it. Im not calling it complicated, im saying it has so amny diffrent choices, you will be able to satisfy your game craving easily. I started off as a merhcant, became rich, then progressed to a warrior/ blackmsith so i could make my own weapons and save money.

The sea route, however is dangerous, exciting, and all in all, fun. wether its the threat of being raided by a pirate while on a trade route, To hunting down those same pirates, protecting innocent merchants, to even becoming a pirate, avoiding patrols, ransacking merchant ship, and eveon one day, becoming great enough to challenge a navy!The sea route is one of the most exciting things to do in this game.

Then of course, you cant forget guilds. Form a guild with your friends, recruit palyers, climb the ranks in your guild, complete guild quests, and help your guild stand out on top. Form raids on  pirates pirate abses, or even be the pirates and form raids on commerce centers!One day even become strong enough to lay siege to a city!

Then of course you cant forget the highly anticiapted  PK realease in the near future. Challenge your firends to duels, and  see whos best. OR, Go toe to toe with teams against players, fighting for domination. Also, Guild wars have been realeased, allowing the 20+ player guilds to wage all out war.!

All  in All, Voyage Century is a game that is sure to please, and provide you with entertainment and friends as long as you play. It also features great help and an extremely active and friendly player base.