Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Stop dissing WoW!

Come on people, nearly everyone is like a winey brat. It's ok if you hate WoW, don't get me wrong here. Games are loved and hated. Even EVE has tons of dislikers. Depends on the person's point of view. It's ok if you hate WoW but there are some people who love it and posting topics like "Go Team! Lets hate WoW together" is extreme, disprespectful towards other people likings and simply down right childish. Or making the game look like the worst in existence.

Please have respect for the people who love it. Everyones different, everyone has different tastes and if his or her taste is WoW, please show some respect.

If you are one of those people who have constantly said things against this game, or have even tried to "de-addict" people from the game think about it first. How would you feel if you see lots of people behaving like this on your favourite game's forum.

Also if you don't agree with me and you want to reply, please make a good point. I don't want to see replies like "wow suck noob dont play this game coz it really suks" or anything similar. Please!

Comments

• boognish75boognish75 Member UncommonPosts: 1,540
    well , it seems ypu are whining just as much about not whining imho.

playing eq2 and two worlds

• FahrenheitTHFahrenheitTH Member Posts: 130
    At least i'm wining about something important. And you are wining in vain. Please try and understand this topic! Grow up!

• boognish75boognish75 Member UncommonPosts: 1,540

I am not whining, lol, i just stated its hard to take you seriously when you are whining to people about whining, i could care less what you whine about, where you whine and why your whining.

playing eq2 and two worlds

• FahrenheitTHFahrenheitTH Member Posts: 130
    As the saying goes, only a rock can break a rock

• StellosStellos Member UncommonPosts: 1,491
    Yeah sounds like you're just trying to defend the fact that WoW is taking some hard blows with the new gen mmos coming out...
  • Zerocool032Zerocool032 Member Posts: 729

Jesus Effing christ... There are most threads on this forum saying "Dont flame WoW"  Than posts actually flaming the game.

• Regal_SDRegal_SD Member Posts: 83
    Well, WoW is still better than Vanguard: Saga of Hereos.  The game is nice looking but man is it boring...

Regal

• adriaansadriaans Member Posts: 125
    If you don't want to see us whine then you might consider dropping starting new whining threads every 5 mins about every other game out there! I'm sick of WoW people whining!

Knowledge is Power!

• NierroNierro Member UncommonPosts: 1,755
    Shut up, who cares on either side. I play WoW, big effing deal. I have fun playing WoW, QQ. Let them flame WoW and have fun with their own game.

• MentatMentat Member UncommonPosts: 516

Curious, why make a post whining about people whining? Anyway who are you to ask people to stop hating on something they don't like? I'm a wow player and at this point before the expansion I haven't even really logged in - I guess it's been a few weeks. Nothing to do before the expansion.

Considering all your armor and weapons will be outdates a couple lvls into the expansion.

So untill the expansion it's xbox 360

• xrebelxrebel Member Posts: 133
    Stop Caring.

Stop caring if people hate WoW. What's the point?

Do you really need to feel accepted by every one of millions of people on the internet?

Just don't worry about it.

Retired from WoW
    Rebellion - 60 Warlock || Kalaa - 60 Warrior
    Littlerebel - 60 Hunter || Albie - 60 Shaman
    Played: Erm, a lot more.

• sololocosololoco Member Posts: 542

No dissing of  WoW?  And what are we going to do for fun then? 

Don't you know SoE and WoW are the 2 main hate topics here?   Personally, I dislike both but I don't really care who says what about either.  Whether it's against or the very rare pro posts about either.  Players need an outlet and what better topics to hate then these two?

jking!

• narvanarva Member Posts: 37

I think most people who are dissing wow are more frustrated then hateful. You know even if you disagree, for alot of people this game was advertised and sold as the casual MMO where raiders wouldnt get a huge advantage. It lived up to its promise upon release but after some switches in management the game turned into the raid feast we know as WOW today. Add to that Bliz and the raider communitys resentment to the non raider playerbase and you end up with some frustrated people.

Imaging getting the NHL center-ice package, watching every game during the regular season and loving it. The playoff starts and you get no reception on your TV, you have paid for the whole thing so you call the cable company to ask what's going on, they tell you you can only watch the playoff if you invite 40 of your "best" friends over. You will most likely disagree with everything I said but this is how me and quite a few others feel.

I am not claiming to speak for everyone just trying to give you some insight into why some people seem to give off an negative wibe when talking about wow. they are trying to change the game back to the game they use to love.