Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

No servers in the server list

dsorrentdsorrent Member CommonPosts: 1,627

Does anyone get an empty list of servers when they login to the beta? Im seeing an empty list, then a box appears saying "connecting" and it just sits there. I let it sit for about an hour earlier and it never came back.

Just wondering if the problem is local to me.

Comments

• StrikahStrikah Member UncommonPosts: 20

Yup, same thing for me. Might just be that the servers are down.. 

Havent found any place showing if theyre up or down yet tho. Back in SWG i remember station login program showing server status, no such thing with the vanguard station startup program.

• ShinuzShinuz Member Posts: 37
    Yes its because they are down.  in about 35 minutes of play time the server went down twice lol

• viciousexeviciousexe Member Posts: 123

they crash you to character select a lot but then you can just get back in.

• KilimKilim Member Posts: 546
    They just uploaded a new patch.

Vanguard Build 01647 Patch Notes 1/5/2007

GAMEPLAY

- Fix for the sometimes issue where you couldn't player to player trade because it thought you were using the mailbox, but you actually weren't

- Gear that sometimes didn't show its health until you log out and log back in should correctly display its health at all times now.

- Damage over time and healing over time abilities now display the total damage not the damage per pulse in the description

ADVENTURING

- Dread Knight - Greatly increased the damage done by Word of Doom.

- Dread Knight - Shadow Meld stance is now available at level 25, up from level 1.

- Dread Knight - Armor of Darkness is now available at level 10, up from level 1.

- Necromancer - Players should now be able to cancel the buff that Shadow Feast gives them.

- Necromancer - The CON debuff portion of Shadow Feast now increases at higher levels.

CRAFTING

- Fixed some complications that were asking for tools when they should not have

- Fixed some complications that were asking for the wrong tools

- Deconstruction recipes have been fixed

- Deconstruction results should work properly now

- Complications hit points have been reduced

- Complications durations have been altered

- Tutorial assembly issues should be resolved

DIPLOMACY

- All newbie races for Diplomacy are available except High Elf. Attempt no landings there.

- Civic Diplomacy is functional in Bordinar's Cleft, Lomshir, and Konarthi Point. Loot, dialogues, and balance are not at their intended state, but testing is needed on the levers themselves.

- Several new Diplomacy quests have been activated throughout Telon.

- Numerous bug fixes in the Kojani Human, Orc, Goblin, Varanjar, Varanthari, Lesser Giant, and Dragon newbie lines. One of the previous races is a lie.

- Deck tweaks in several newbie lines.

- Trainers should now actually make an attempt to beat you at parley during the Repeal and Rebuttal training quests.

WORLD POPULATION

- Vulmane Diplomacy: The new training line for vulmane diplomacy is now up in Dahknarg. Seek out Swiftfang Torsh near Silvermane Hall to begin your journey on the road to saving Dahknarg!

- Tharridon the Mighty should no longer aggro helpless players from great distances so players have a chance to react before they're squashed into oblivion.

- Marsh of Peril Armor Quest: The 'Vurm' tome should now be attainable.

GUI

- Removed the Change Server button until it can be made functional.

- Cleaned up the death release popup.

- Ability examine popups now display the target type of the ability. (e.g. Self, Group, etc.)

- Weaknesses in ability examine popups will now display the appropriate weakness icon.

CODING

- Fixed an assembly bug in which if you had two items of the same name, one of which met a requirement and one which didn't, it would sometimes pick the wrong one and then fail to assemble.

~The Vanguard Team

PS:

Its back up as of 10:50 PM EST

• dsorrentdsorrent Member CommonPosts: 1,627

Ahh ok, cause I tried three different times and had no servers in the list... I guess it's just been bad timing. :)

I'll keep at it!

Thanks!