Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Another roll back

WraithoneWraithone Member RarePosts: 3,806
9D has just had another roll back, this one around 22 hours. LOTS of

really annoyed people. Over all it looks like a fairly good game, but this

type of thing can quickly destroy a games reputation.
"If you can't kill it, don't make it mad."

Comments

• felorefelore Member Posts: 222
    well it is a beta....you play a beta with those risk
  • Superman0XSuperman0X Member RarePosts: 2,292

There was a rollback on the Akklaim servers. This does not affect anyone playing on the PW servers... and  this site is giving away entry codes for the PW servers. In fact I dont know of ANY rollbacks in the Pre-OB on the PW servers.

• -aLpHa--aLpHa- Member UncommonPosts: 852
    Originally posted by Superman0X

There was a rollback on the Akklaim servers. This does not affect anyone playing on the PW servers... and  this site is giving away entry codes for the PW servers. In fact I dont know of ANY rollbacks in the Pre-OB on the PW servers.
    Do anybody here play on the PW server and can say somthing about the xp/droprate is it tweaked? Or Korean style?
  • Superman0XSuperman0X Member RarePosts: 2,292
    I play on both the PW and the Akklaim servers. The XP/drop rates are similar. I can not compare the drop rates to the Korean version, as I have never played there.
  • EolynnEolynn Member UncommonPosts: 20
    I know of course it's still beta and those things can happen. But "ouch" I re-rolled an alt to see if I'd like to play a mage. Already having a Sacred Flower Cloud Mistress (hybrid), and liking Black Clans I made a Brotherhood of Thieves toon and upped her up to OC5.

Leveling can be fast in the first levels when you know what to do. I of course had a pause after reaching OC1, bought books and upped a couple passive skills while AFK. I could not be aware of a possible rollback cause i did not disconnect in between.

This morning I checked and was... LS10. :-(  "Lost" 19 levels! That kinda hurts, hehe.