Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lag, Crashes, Bugs and Duping.

ZeknichovZeknichov Member Posts: 98
How is shadowbane when it comes to lag in 1v1, small groups and large sieges?  How often do crashes occur?  When I played SB a long time ago there was a frequent crashes during sieges, was it ever fixed?  Are there any bugs that are annoying or possibly game breaking?  Was duping ever fixed?

I'm curious because some of my friends were looking for a good free MMOG and I heard SB was free now.  If the game has improved even slightly from what it was at release then it surely can be nothing but one of the best free MMOGs out.

Comments

• darktravestydarktravesty Member Posts: 199
    There is no lag at all in 1v1 or group encounters, the only time I really hit any is during a siege, and that may only be because I almost always double box. Regardless, it isn't bad at all considering the number of people on the screen and everything that is going on.

Crashes are basically a thing of the past. You'll get one now and then, but the last time I got one was quite awhile ago.

Dupes are still around, but are fixed soon after they are found (in most cases)