Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG Awards have officially acheived joke status

{ Mod Edit }

Comments

• shaeshae Member Posts: 2,509

And flame baiting, trolling has reached an all new low?

Well done.

• LordSlaterLordSlater Member Posts: 2,087

YaY another one of these pointless threads lets add a poll to it.

• worbatworbat Member Posts: 52
    Originally posted by LordSlater

does that poll remind you of any other of his polls?
  • ZeknichovZeknichov Member Posts: 98
    PvE to further PvP is a lot better than raid to get better items to raid to get better items to raid to get better items to raid to get better items to raid to get better items to raid to get better items.
  • Pride7Pride7 Member Posts: 289
    Originally posted by worbat

He gets an A for effort, F for originality.

No but considering how Bored im getting with this topic i thought id post a Protest Poll.

Originally posted by Pride7

HeH a bit like WoW is origonal then

Originally posted by Zeknichov

PvE to further PvP is a lot better than raid to get better items to raid to get better items to raid to get better items to raid to get better items to raid to get better items to raid to get better items.

"In this category, members were asked to consider which game provided them with their favorite monster hunting (NPC) experience in 2006." 

• shaeshae Member Posts: 2,509

Heh, ironically, a bit like your comment .
    Im glad you all agree then

Originally posted by shae

Heh, ironically, a bit like your comment .

It wouldn't be such a lame attempt if he didn't have the Eve link in his sig :) At least the WOW sheep herders didn't instruct their sheep to go vote for WOW to win the Reader's Choice awards like the Eve sheep herders did.

So your point there is that wow is better becaue it lacks active community support then. Well in that case then the WoW sheep ahve it better then.

So your point there is that wow is better becaue it lacks active community support then. Well in that case then the WoW sheep ahve it better then.

Active community support?  LOL - Blizzard doesn't count or support any site that promotes gold selling as part of their community which eliminates MMORPG.com. 

Go and compare the number of fan/guild sites and forum posts for WOW vs. Eve and tell me which have the more active community.

Active community support?  LOL - Blizzard doesn't count or support any site that promotes gold selling as part of their community which eliminates MMORPG.com. 

Go and compare the number of fan/guild sites and forum posts for WOW vs. Eve and tell me which have the more active community.

Well considering wow has 7 million plus members and EvE 130k + that sort of straight comparison would hardly be fare.

However if you compare the number of times a WoW dev has replied to a NoN dev post and the numbber of developer blogs telling people how things are going then EvE definatly wins that comparison.

Well considering wow has 7 million plus members and EvE 130k + that sort of straight comparison would hardly be fare.

However if you compare the number of times a WoW dev has replied to a NoN dev post and the numbber of developer blogs telling people how things are going then EvE definatly wins that comparison.

So your point is Eve developers have more time on their hands? ROFLMAO

WOW developers have created an expanision pack that has retailers opening up at midnight to sell, Eve got deassorted from retail shelves due to lack of sales.  Sorry if WOW developers are a little busy.

So your point is Eve developers have more time on their hands? ROFLMAO Thats one way of looking at it.

WOW developers have created an expanision pack that has retailers opening up at midnight to sell Took them YEARS lol to make one small Expansion pack , Eve got deassorted from retail shelves due to lack of sales Not true more like CCP devs fell out with there publishers and went independent get your facts straight..  Sorry if WOW developers are a little busy Buisy fixing bugs it seems or just plain lazy your choice..

Heh a very weak atttempt there try again.

Forgot to add that eve has had amny expansions since release and even the smallest of them had more content than the First Wow expansion.

So your point is Eve developers have more time on their hands? ROFLMAO Thats one way of looking at it.

WOW developers have created an expanision pack that has retailers opening up at midnight to sell Took them YEARS lol to make one small Expansion pack , Eve got deassorted from retail shelves due to lack of sales Not true more like CCP devs fell out with there publishers and went independent get your facts straight..  Sorry if WOW developers are a little busy Buisy fixing bugs it seems or just plain lazy your choice..

Forgot to add that eve has had amny expansions since release and even the smallest of them had more content than the First Wow expansion.

How many of those expansions have had retailers opening up at midnight to sell?  And regarding Eve's deassortment from retail shelves, I know for a fact it was deassorted from retailers shelves before their publisher closed down.  If Eve was successful at retail why don't you tell me how many times it made NPD's top selling PC Games list?

• phatpandaphatpanda Member Posts: 61

I really wouldnt called BC a "small" expansion pack... Also, not to add fuel to the fire, I think even if Eve gets as much exposure and marketing as WOW, it's subscription base will never ever be as big as WOW.

It seems we have gotten off track - back to what a joke it is that Eve won best PVE.
  • derf26derf26 Member Posts: 123
    All i have to add is this:

WoW fanboys will never accept the opinion of anyone who disagrees with them for several reasons:

1) They are most of them at the stage of puberty and hence they're mostly stupid and can't see more than one side to things.

2) They have too much pride to see the other side of the argument.

3) They're too stupid to play Eve so understanding why Eve is better isn't possible for them either.

4) They've invested a lot of time into a crap MMORPG and hence they will defend their choice, to prove hopelessly to themselves that they didn't waste all their time.

Yes i generalised, and yes i'm right when applying my arguments to 95% of the WoW population. I know very few adults or mature people playing WoW. And for the record i'm not an adult either

So no matter how long these debates will last, ultimately there's no point in arguing because hardly anyone ever changes their opinion. I tell you this after years of arguments over the internet on various forums

How many of those expansions have had retailers opening up at midnight to sell?  And regarding Eve's deassortment from retail shelves, I know for a fact it was deassorted from retailers shelves before their publisher closed down Its strange i can still find copys of eve at my locall stores funny isant it hun !!!.  If Eve was successful at retail why don't you tell me how many times it made NPD's top selling PC Games list Does it include online only sales?

Well considering EvE's expansions are completly free that sort of invalidates your post dont it.

Also EvE's account numbers have doubled in the apst year alone so that invalidates another aprt of your reply too

Originally posted by derf26

All i have to add is this:

WoW fanboys will never accept the opinion of anyone who disagrees with them for several reasons:

1) They are most of them at the stage of puberty and hence they're mostly stupid and can't see more than one side to things.

2) They have too much pride to see the other side of the argument.

3) They're too stupid to play Eve so understanding why Eve is better isn't possible for them either.

4) They've invested a lot of time into a crap MMORPG and hence they will defend their choice, to prove hopelessly to themselves that they didn't waste all their time.

Yes i generalised, and yes i'm right when applying my arguments to 95% of the WoW population. I know very few adults or mature people playing WoW. And for the record i'm not an adult either

So no matter how long these debates will last, ultimately there's no point in arguing because hardly anyone ever changes their opinion. I tell you this after years of arguments over the internet on various forums

Yea i know only reason im replying to this Fanboi is....

Because eve is being upgraded so i cant play it.

Because i love baiting Fanbois

He makes my laugh.

Originally posted by phatpanda

I really wouldnt called BC a "small" expansion pack... Also, not to add fuel to the fire, I think even if Eve gets as much exposure and marketing as WOW, it's subscription base will never ever be as big as WOW.
    No argument here after all who would want the sheep of society to ruin a perfectly good nich game.

It seems we have gotten off track - back to what a joke it is that Eve won best PVE.
    Actualkly it was just you that got off track i just helped you along

How many of those expansions have had retailers opening up at midnight to sell?  And regarding Eve's deassortment from retail shelves, I know for a fact it was deassorted from retailers shelves before their publisher closed down Its strange i can still find copys of eve at my locall stores funny isant it hun !!!.  If Eve was successful at retail why don't you tell me how many times it made NPD's top selling PC Games list Does it include online only sales?

Well considering EvE's expansions are completly free that sort of invalidates your post dont it.

Also EvE's account numbers have doubled in the apst year alone so that invalidates another aprt of your reply too

"Its strange i can still find copys of eve at my locall stores funny isant it hun !!!"  You know Eve hasn't been in a retail box for over a year so to answer your question.

Funny? No, Sad as it has been sitting on a retailers shelf for over a year and it's so bad no one wanted to buy it?  Yes!  ROFLMAO