Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

People are copying the wrong part of WoW

the thing truly different WoW has is the interface customization.

Games like D&D are slapping in PvP, these new games should try copying WoW's interface customization.  I mean really, what's the ONE thing WoW has that no other game does?  It's interface.

I heard Asheron's call had something like that too, but it looked so stupid complicated when I looked at some file, crazy numbers looked arbitrarily thrown about in the ascii file.  I learned a lot of programming while playing WoW, so much that I am currently getting paid to program at work now, i better make something soon to make it worth thier while though or it won't last long hehe

Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?
if I were to kill a titan tomorrow and no CCP employees showed up to say grats I would petition it.
Waiting for: the next MMO that lets me make this macro
if hp < 30 then CastSpell("heal") SpellTargetUnit("player") else CastSpell("smite") end

Comments

• motasheronmotasheron Member UncommonPosts: 16

The best part about MMORPGs is the customization of your character so you can "Role Play". I am too angry about all of the games that are copying everything bad about WOW.

P.S. Asheron's Call 2 was really bad. Most people get Asheron's Call one ( a very good game ) with Asheron's Call 2 (a really bad game) mixed up. AC1/AC2 didn't have very much customization with the interface, but AC1 made up for it by making everyone's character different with a very good random item generator.