Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Experiments that claim to ‘cure’ homosexual rams spark anger

2»

Comments

• LackeyZeroLackeyZero Member Posts: 640
    You know what, thinking about it more and the addition of Blurr's post... they're right, you know what? Being straight would probably make the child much happier in life, because of not just fitting in, but also having to deal with the issue of finding a mate. So, let me correct myself... I'd most likely improve the chances for my child to be straight if there were no side effects and if that would become the case.
  • BrainyBrainy Member EpicPosts: 1,491

I think of homosexuality just like any other problem in society, schizophrenia (also other mental disorders), murder (criminal acts), child molestation and bestiality (other sexual orientations).

So yah if it were possible to lessen my childs risk to do any of those I would absolutely have the wife wear a patch.  Just like I get my children immunized from things like polio, chickenpox etc...  Why let your kid run around with a defect when it can easily be prevented.

The 10% number of gay's, thats total BS and has been proven in numerous studies to be incorrect.  This artical, hasnt been scrutinized by scientific studies, I will wait til then to draw an opinion about it.

The person who says they cant get it up seeing naked men.  There is really know way you can know if thats society or birth causing that.  Some people cant get it up looking at extremely FAT women, yet in some society fat women are revered.  I also seen a discovery show where some tribes in Africa cut a hole in thier bottom lip and put a plate the size of my hand in it to strech the lip out.  The bigger the hole the better in that society.  I just dont see how you can be born that way,  I dont see us western countries attracted to that.  Society can influence people greatly, even so far to make people think they are something they are not.

• LostGraceLostGrace Member Posts: 380
    Originally posted by Brainy

I think of homosexuality just like any other problem in society, schizophrenia (also other mental disorders), murder (criminal acts), child molestation and bestiality (other sexual orientations).
    So yah if it were possible to lessen my childs risk to do any of those I would absolutely have the wife wear a patch.  Just like I get my children immunized from things like polio, chickenpox etc...  Why let your kid run around with a defect when it can easily be prevented.
    The 10% number of gay's, thats total BS and has been proven in numerous studies to be incorrect.  This artical, hasnt been scrutinized by scientific studies, I will wait til then to draw an opinion about it.
    The person who says they cant get it up seeing naked men.  There is really know way you can know if thats society or birth causing that.  Some people cant get it up looking at extremely FAT women, yet in some society fat women are revered.  I also seen a discovery show where some tribes in Africa cut a hole in thier bottom lip and put a plate the size of my hand in it to strech the lip out.  The bigger the hole the better in that society.  I just dont see how you can be born that way,  I dont see us western countries attracted to that.  Society can influence people greatly, even so far to make people think they are something they are not.
    So homosexuality is not caused by child molestation?

This discussion has been closed.