Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Who will enter new year here or playing mmo ?

LaunvatarLaunvatar Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 127
ahah lonelyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy !!!!!!!!!!!! rulzzzzz

ROTFLTHTSASTCMMMWIATIHEPMASCTPATTMTMHAAOTIYFYSFPOSWYLJTMMLTMYB

Rolling On The Floor Laughing Too Hard To Stop And Scaring The Cat, Meanwhile My Mom Walked In And Thought I Had Eaten Poisonous Mushrooms And She Called The Paramedics And They Took Me Too Mad House And All Of This Is Your Fault You Stupid Fathead Piece Of **** With Your Lame Jokes That Make Me Laugh This Much You Bastard

Comments

• WantsumBierWantsumBier Member Posts: 1,079
    Not me, working tonight. Damn, beer and a mmo....ahhhh sweet bliss.

I shoot for the curve... anything above that is gravy.

• AnofalyeAnofalye Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 7,433

I often did so in a MMO.

But this year, I would be with a few friends, haha gamers, not all which play MMOs, but PnP friends anyway, and we are NOT going to play tonight, we did yesterday instead!

If I wouldn't be with them, I would be listening to TV, New Year TV show are kinda an annual event here.  So I will prolly listen to them early next week instead.

But I might have been on this forum on X-mas eve haha, this year I didn't do anything for X-mas unless I was playing civ?  And since I am not currently playing a MMO, I might be on this forum instead, awaiting for the King of MMOs that BioWare is building.  No pressure guys, I can wait...err...I mean...yeah...kinda. 

- "If I understand you well, you are telling me until next time. " - Ren