Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Stats/Defense do not work... lol?

brostynbrostyn Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 3,092
If you don't believe peruse their forums. Already open beta, and most stats and Defense(Armor Class) aren't even implemented. Special moves do less than normal attacks, and lots more FUBAR with this game. Yes, I did try the game, and its true. Too many bugs even for open beta. This game is in open alpha stage. I doubt they ever try to fix it.

Also, this is just your typical asian point and click to move, do nothing but grind MMO.

Comments

• bobblerbobbler Member UncommonPosts: 810
    Originally posted by brostyn

If you don't believe peruse their forums. Already open beta, and most stats and Defense(Armor Class) aren't even implemented. Special moves do less than normal attacks, and lots more FUBAR with this game. Yes, I did try the game, and its true. Too many bugs even for open beta. This game is in open alpha stage. I doubt they ever try to fix it.

Also, this is just your typical asian point and click to move, do nothing but grind MMO.

doesnt seem like defence doesnt work. my shaolin has 120 str with 800 def and takes like 40 from giants

• brostynbrostyn Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 3,092
    Well, tell that to the moderators in the forums who say this will be fixed "soon".