Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

human guild

2»

Comments

• DirtyNaleDirtyNale Member Posts: 30
    Quick question, has any one decide to start this clan??? and if so whats the name going to be???

Dont get mad because your mom works the circut

"Dont get mad because your mom works the circut"
    -Paul Wortman

• vrtldavevrtldave Member Posts: 558
    guys how do you level up so fast in this game? or do you just play a lot?

• DirtyNaleDirtyNale Member Posts: 30

lvls 1-10 are fast, then later it gets harder (of course) but generally its pretty fast, lvl 12 warrior now, umm any one taken the decision to make the clan???? msg me if u wanna play, name is Caedes..

Dont get mad because your mom works the circut

"Dont get mad because your mom works the circut"
    -Paul Wortman

• ngohailongngohailong Member Posts: 12

If you're archer or sorc its the easiet to level.

Now am level 15 after 2 hours of levelling +1 for fooling around with some parties....

• elijah85elijah85 Member Posts: 14

lol, they havent start the guild system yet.... saddies still under testing

i'm a archer lvl 22 now..

the game have too much fault.... really need a touch up

oh well, that's what beta tester are for...

• hotinhotin Member Posts: 1

I'm hotin and i'm a lv 30 sorcerer. GMT 0  UK can i join the guild

• lodossmanlodossman Member Posts: 31
    Central Time for USA if that is what ye wantin to know. Have an rogue right now, going to be assassin, just couple more levels.

• RobenatorRobenator Member Posts: 2

Hi, I'm Robenator level 14 Warrior and I'd be interested in joining when I get to 30.  I also have a level 12 Cleric named Kharl. If you see me on I like to group so give me a shout. I'm on the Cherion server.

Has anyone heard when the game is going P2P?

• ZAFOZAFO Member Posts: 5
    i wanna know how yall got a guild goin? i cant make a guild yet but i think i can when the U.S.A server comes out

• perfdarkperfdark Member Posts: 24
    Wow this is an old thread. They are referring to the original MY beta which was release in March.

• CrapsterCrapster Member Posts: 3

I am a level 29 human sorcerer in Pacific time zone (-8:00) and i am willing to join a quild. my ingame name is Nott. email: [email protected]

• perfdarkperfdark Member Posts: 24
    This is an old thread Crapster, nothing much you can do here now. Go to http://forum.ryl.com.my for a bigger community.

• KrypticslayrKrypticslayr Member Posts: 2

ok ill join the guild. my in-game name is krypticsorc and my account name is krypticslayr. pm me in the game or just email me [email protected]. i think my timezone is pacific. i dont really know , but i live in california. image

• MeyeZorMeyeZor Member Posts: 1

Im in the Open Beta had 2 lvl 30+ charactors just before the wipe..

Im looking to either start a guild or at least join a good forward thinking guild.

Look for PhatBoy. On the human side :)

• buttybug04buttybug04 Member Posts: 9

as I can see all of you in here has a high level... I want to join the human guild but I just started playing I am at lvl 10 still a fighter...   image 

• Dark_MageDark_Mage Member Posts: 35
    Ok Ok. Seems that this forum has been way back last year. So how many are you in the guilds right now. I have a guild too named Ratsky it's for humans Im recruiting Warriors, Defenders,  Assasins,  Priest, Cleric and Archer your level must be above 25 ok... I have a guild also for Akkan It's named Riot I need all kinds of Akkan's your level must be above 35. So If you are Interested just post it here ok. Thanks

Been there, Done that!!!

• SpugaSpuga Member Posts: 2

I'm an italian , and i'm a human. How can i join to your guild?

• looploop Member Posts: 79

Count me in :D my lvl is 18 now, im a assasin now.

In my field of paper flowers, candy clouds of lullaby. I lay inside myself for hours, and watch my purple sky fly over me. ~*Evanescence*~

• iveria18iveria18 Member Posts: 123

how can i join your RYL guild???...im human level 16...

P2P is good but i need free games :D

• looploop Member Posts: 79

Is this still open for guilds? Are you still accepting members?

In my field of paper flowers, candy clouds of lullaby. I lay inside myself for hours, and watch my purple sky fly over me. ~*Evanescence*~