Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WOW!

xpowderxxpowderx Member UncommonPosts: 2,078
Well I re-subbed WOW last night in preparation of the expansion. I came to realize that WOW has went from a nubcake pve/pvp game to super-nubcake pve/pvp game. I have no discredit to the players that still enjoy the game. But after playing DAOC RVR and then playing WOWs pvp, I have to say WOW seriously lacks in the pvp department. Gotta love gear based pvp. My toon is equipped quite well. But still WOW  pvp  requires very little skill .

I hope the WOW expansion was worth it. As far as MMOs I already feel the dumbed down feeling for playing WOW. To me WOW is like kindergarden in the world of mmorpgs. Kinda like learning your ABCs.

Sorry for the rant, just dissappointed is all. Hope Warhammer turns out to be very good. Is what im waiting on. Heard Vanguard is basically a spiffy version of EQII.

Comments

• DrowNobleDrowNoble Member UncommonPosts: 1,297

Well WoW is slowly going World of Raidcraft so eventually the pvp will probably get nerfed.. *cough* .. I  mean "reworked".  Would be nice to see some kind of seige warfare (ballistas & catapults) like in DAoC.

From what I read about Vanguard it's going to be EQ2 graphics with EQ1 questing/grinding.  Can't say I'm surprised since Vanguard is made by original EQ1 devs mostly.  I did read that Brad said a level 1 in Vanguard will have more to do than a level 60 in WoW, which I'm not sure would be a good thing.