Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Yay! They fixed it.

GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657

I don't have to bear any more unsightly signatures.

"I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams

Comments

• skywisenightskywisenight Member UncommonPosts: 348
    Yuppers!  There's only so many times that you want to see Master Chief and this shield thingy in a thread, eh?  And with signatures hidden the threads will load faster, since the signature stuff isn't just hidden, it's not there at all, just like before.
  • BoozbazBoozbaz Member Posts: 1,918
    Originally posted by skywisenight

Yuppers!  There's only so many times that you want to see Master Chief and this shield thingy in a thread, eh?  And with signatures hidden the threads will load faster, since the signature stuff isn't just hidden, it's not there at all, just like before.
    Well done. P.S. props on how wide pictures don't make you need to scroll to the right to read long sentences btw.

• skywisenightskywisenight Member UncommonPosts: 348
    Originally posted by Vendayn

hmm, well my sig and boozbaz sig are still here...so was it just the animated signatures taken away?

It's an option in user profile > fourms to not show user signatures. If left off, everything is visible. It's really just a toggle to show/hide all of the content for the users that want it.
  • NierroNierro Member UncommonPosts: 1,755
    Unsightly?

• daeandordaeandor Member UncommonPosts: 2,695
    Yeah I am very happy about this.  I've never understood the need for lame quotes and pictures as signatures.  Is there a way to turn off avatars?