Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Saddam Executed.

I just saw this on cnn here is the link:www.cnn.com/

Its a done deal get ready for the worst folks its all downhill from here.I admit i was all for the war in Iraq.The reasons why we are there just dont matter anymore.Its time for the Iraqi people to do it themselves.This socalled "plan" the current administration had going in is now 1 big "fubar".

Its time to pull out and bring our guys back where they belong.

What is your physical limit?

Comments

• SnaKeySnaKey Member Posts: 3,386

yep yep.

And I'm going over next year. YAY!

**sigh**

Really, it's not too bad though. Those guys couldn't fight their way out of a paper bag.

myspace.com/angryblogr
    A Work in Progress.
    Add Me
  • JackcoltJackcolt Member UncommonPosts: 2,170
    A far too kind fate for that man...

• asupermaneasupermane Member Posts: 682
    video on it yet?

• pastafarianipastafariani Member Posts: 39
    I think being hanged is a sick way of execution. Don't get me wrong, I believe Saddam deserved to be sentenced to death.

XboxAmerica.com

• iddmitriiddmitri Member UncommonPosts: 671

ok, took me some time but I finally found the video: http://www.webpark.ru/uploads40/29vid_11.wmv

• WantsumBierWantsumBier Member Posts: 1,079

And so it begins a new... yes, it is an easy way out for that man ( I use the term lightly) but, good riddence to bad trash.

The U.S. will feel it soon I am sure.  Bless all those over there U.S or not, It is going to be a very bad (worse) place very soon.

I shoot for the curve... anything above that is gravy.

• MW2KMW2K Member UncommonPosts: 1,036

Originally posted by dmitri84
    ok, took me some time but I finally found the video: http://www.webpark.ru/uploads40/29vid_11.wmv

Trust good ole Webpark to have it.

• ZindaihasZindaihas Member UncommonPosts: 3,662
    Good riddance.  Satan, meet Saddam.  Saddam, say hello to Satan.

• BlazinBladesBlazinBlades Member Posts: 1,214
    Originally posted by SnaKey

yep yep.
    **sigh**
    Really, it's not too bad though. Those guys couldn't fight their way out of a paper bag.

Is it your first visit to wonderland??? Bring it on down now.

Damn byotch dat aint no friggn moon fool, dat be a friggn space station byotch.

• WantsumBierWantsumBier Member Posts: 1,079
    Originally posted by BlazinBlades

Originally posted by SnaKey

yep yep.
    **sigh**

Is it your first visit to wonderland??? Bring it on down now.

Blazin, are you over there, or have you been over there? If so give the kid some advise... if not shut the F-up.  If you have been or are over there you know how it can be.  Help the dude out, the kind of advise you wish you had when ou showed up.

I shoot for the curve... anything above that is gravy.

• FilipinoFuryFilipinoFury Member Posts: 1,056
    BRACE YOURSELVES! Here come the totally crazy conspiracy theories, one of the nuts are bound to be a member of this forum. . .

On Time? On Target? Never Quit?

• tetsultetsul Member Posts: 1,020
    Originally posted by dmitri84

So dancing hiphop penguins were behind it all along. There's your conspiracy theory.
  • freethinkerfreethinker Member UncommonPosts: 775
    big deal.

==========================

• keltic1701keltic1701 Member Posts: 1,162
    The World is a better place without him or the likes of him. Unfortunatly, as a poster commented, things are really going to go gonzo in Iraq now. As Samuel L. Jackson said in Jurassic Park, "Hold on to your butts!"
  • PunkMonkPunkMonk Member Posts: 483

I think it's good that he died but, well, it's not going to be good for the USA. Many people didn't like  Saddam, but there are some radicals that are going to go INSANE over his death. Kind of like here in America, Bush is only at 39% approvial rate, but a few of those 39% are crazy over him. Mainly the right-wing Republicans.  The USA had no reason to raid Iraq and for that reason, I think it's wrong that they killed Saddam.

I feel bad things in the future for America because of that. Maybe a war on our lands... Scary thought.

• End_of_a_eraEnd_of_a_era Member Posts: 527
    I dont agree with this an it just shows Iraq is no further to becoming a nation that can stand alone.

imageimage

• MagicStarMagicStar Member Posts: 380
    My opinion, the execution of Saddam was the right thing to do since he was responsible for creating a level of human misery that is truly beyond comprehension.

Yeah it may come with consequences doesn't really matter of the execution was done or not.

----------------------
    Give me lights give me action. With a touch of a button!

• ArremusArremus Member Posts: 656
    This sure did make me laugh:

Bush - "It is a testament to the Iraqi people's resolve to move forward after decades of oppression that, despite his terrible crimes against his own people, Saddam Hussein received a fair trial." www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/meast/12/29/hussein.bush/index.html

Would love to see what Bush classes an unfair trial. Would be very interesting. The outcome of this whole mockery of Democracy was decided the day Saddam was capture; there was nothing 'fair' about the American micromanaged show trial at all.

But then, one would hardly imagine the US Gov allowing a proper trial via the International Criminal Court ( www.icc-cpi.int/home.html&l=en ), what with what Saddam would get to say etc.

But when it comes down to it, the guy deserved no better fate. He had the blood of thousands on his hands, and his time had come.

Sad thing is, this execution/trial/celebration is flawed and achieves nothing.

Hell, this whole crap-fight has achieved nothing.

Guess it shows what happens when you go to war based on a lies and deceit.

"(The) Iraqi people owe the American people a huge debt of gratitude." - George W Bush.
    Oh. My. God.

• qotsaqotsa Member UncommonPosts: 835
    Yay, baby Bush finally got his revenge on the man that tried and kilt his pa.

Ok Saddam was a bad, bad man.

But seriously, he was executed for killing 148 shiites in 1982. He probably killed them we crap we gave him, since we were backing them around the time of the Iran-Iraq war.

After the Gulf  War, he tries putting a hit out on Bush Sr.  Bush Jr. becomes president. He puts a "hit" out on Saddam. He carpet bombs middle east and finally gets his man. He gets his revenge at the cost of the lives of  2,993 members of the U.S. military. That number will only get higher. Yeah, it was worth it. The things the Bush family has done to this world is disgusting.
  • End_of_a_eraEnd_of_a_era Member Posts: 527
    Originally posted by qotsa

But seriously, he was executed for killing 148 shiites in 1982. He probably killed them we crap we gave him, since we were backing them around the time of the Iran-Iraq war.

After the Gulf  War, he tries putting a hit out on Bush Sr.  Bush Jr. becomes president. He puts a "hit" out on Saddam. He carpet bombs middle east and finally gets his man. He gets his revenge at the cost of the lives of  2,993 members of the U.S. military. That number will only get higher. Yeah, it was worth it. The things the Bush family has done to this world is disgusting.
    Don't forget all the innocent people in Iraq who have been killed due to the invasion. It's not like i want America as a enemy but i don't see why Tony Blair backed Bush on this one and became his bum buddy,

imageimage

• PhoenixsPhoenixs Member Posts: 2,646
    Not that I miss this guy, but I can't say I feel very good about it. How will Iraq ever be a better place when the new system in place just continues the same barbaric behavior?

Saddam got everything he could dream of in his situation. He is now a martyr for his followers, Libya has declared 3 days of national grief and Iran is happy. Isn't that nice? Iran is happy, yay.
  • viadiviadi Member Posts: 816

There are no winners here today that is really the only way I can put this

Saddam was guilty that is clear for all to see but his trial was by international standards a sham, little more than a kangaroo court. A great man once said "an injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere" today the tone of that statement rings loader and truer than ever. I'm not saying that Saddam should still be alive but what I am saying is an unfair trial is an unsafe conviction irrespective of guilt and his death sentence is little more than an abortion of the huge sacrifice of our service men and women (both here in the UK and US) that paid with there lives in helping in trying bring him to justice.

Tin Foil hats dont work.. its all a conspiracy

• MadAceMadAce Member Posts: 2,461
    RIP Saddam.

RIP Iraq.

RIP Justice.

RIP civilization.
  • pastafarianipastafariani Member Posts: 39
    Originally posted by qotsa

Is this your honest opinion? If so, you're confabulated theories are disgusting... not the Bush family.

XboxAmerica.com

• LordSlaterLordSlater Member Posts: 2,087

R.I.P Justice.

HOORAH to Kangaroo courts

[Just to point out tho i felt he was guilty but it would have been better if he had a true trial rather than the american run soap opera we got].