Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone else having problems getting on the main site?

It acts like its loading the site..and the browser says done..but its a blank white page lol.  going to www.vanguardsoh.com is that still the official link?

Comments

• ok cool..just making sure it wasn't just me
  • RanddRandd Member Posts: 409
    Maybe a site update?
  • That's what Im thinking..hopefully for a good reason...got my pre-order dvd today and was hoping to get it squared away as far as signing up...buuuuuut of course it being an MMO..nothing ever goes as planned lol..oh well..guess I'll twittle the ol' thumbs for a while and check back.
  • ColdmeatColdmeat Member UncommonPosts: 3,407

[tinfoilhat]

ZOMG!!! Teh ebil corporate oberlords at SOE crashed teh site to avoid teh bad PRz!!!1

[/tinfoilhat]

Edit to add: Uh, Sephi.. Seri... whatever guy, could you kill that gi-friggin-normous silly pic in your sig. It's a bit over the top. A bit.

• cold..coldm...whatever your name is...that better princess?? sorry to offend your precious pupils :)
  • KienKien Member Posts: 520
    Yeah... their web site is down.
  • tachgbtachgb Member UncommonPosts: 791
    Maintenance? Bet there's quite alot of new users with all these closed beta 4 invites being sent out.
  • jobe20506jobe20506 Member Posts: 1

try 209.216.251.219
    worked for a mate of mine, I am having no issues with the actual site. www.vanguardsoh.com