Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is MMOcenter dead?

2»

Comments

• Dark_Mage54Dark_Mage54 Member UncommonPosts: 44
    more like vaporware.

-----------------------
    To Kill or Be Killed?

• ZorvanZorvan Member CommonPosts: 8,912
    Apparently, they are so skilled at things like websites, that the only person who had control over the MMOcenter site were the old managers, who shut it down. CG was actually surprised this happened With this kind of professional team running the game, who the hell would even want to try to play it if it came out? Which it won't, since they've been intending to do Endless Ages 2 the whole time, anyway
  • drunkfatjewdrunkfatjew Member Posts: 12
    CG - you and Rapid Reality are pathetic.   And let me tell you why:

• Money: You took money from god knows how many people for services that have not and lord knows will probably never be offered.  Before the forums mysteriously went down there were still people clamoring for refunds.  People on MMORPG are still asking for money. 

• Commitments: Every promise and every milestone promised has never been delivered upon.
    • Rep:  You CG continue to treat people with a complete lack of respect, sincerity and honesty.  "Let the healing begin"  lol.  you want healing?  Try to stop  the excuses and lies.  Your credibility is shot in this community.  Face reality buddy. 

• Forums:  In maybe March 2006 (and I have the post somewhere) you specifically mentioned you were reworking the forums and getting ready to launch a new forum.  Even if the story you told about Ghetti was true, where is this new forum you've talked so much about?  Hell, I could create a new forum on the rapid reality site in about four hours.  All you need is the software.  I see that hasnt happened yet.  All about excuses, never about action.
    • Phylom - January 25th.  Six days left till January is over.  Do I hear another commitment quietly sliding off into the sunset?  Very convenient that all your forums go down  just as this new game is supposedly getting ready to launch
    • Rapid Reality - your one contact address [email protected] gets kicked back.  No user.  Are you kidding me?  How unprofessional are you people?  And I know you've been told about this before.  Let me guess the mail man stole your password to the server and you cant add the address. 

In short, Rapid Reality sucks.  Please remove this game and this company from this great community.
    Maybe you havent noticed but all MMOC games have been removed for a while now. MMORPG.com doesnt keep vaporware on the list for long. theyre pretty good at cleaning those up.

-----------------------
    To Kill or Be Killed?

• RemyVorenderRemyVorender Member RarePosts: 3,991
    Still waiting for a response from you CG. No news about the forums or your "game"? Where are your drinking buddies...errr....I mean, fans of your company when you need them? Way to damage control kid.

Joined - July 2004

• AdalanAdalan Member Posts: 2

It's always sad when they close down a game before it's even released, but mmocenter had it coming a long time ago.

- Everybody could request the WHOIS information on who registered the domain name for mmocenter and it was the same person who was responsible for promising to bring out an obscure 'hiphop themed' mmorpg that never got off the rails either.

- The fact that the original forum moderator for the mmocenter forums couldn't handle any criticism should have been quite convincing as well.

- The promises made by the company suggested they knew better how to develop games than any of the other major names in the mmorpg market. A bold statement for a company that was barely able to scrape together a website.

- Asking fans to pay up front for a game developed by a company with no past track record and a history of unfinished products would definitely suggest either a company in financial problems or a scam to trick fans in parting with their hard earned cash. But even suggesting such was received as heresy by the few fanboys that still visited the mostly empty forums.

I still feel sorry for the fans, but hopefully they'll be a little more careful in the future and see the signs before they commit themselves.

im seriously suprised MMORPG.com didnt make a report on this yet. they usualy jump on something like this. just like the problems EI? had with billing for horizon.

-----------------------
    To Kill or Be Killed?

• FaranoxFaranox Member Posts: 37

All I wanted was a FPSMMO with ships. All the MMOs I get into die. I miss TFLO...

the mmocenter I knew

• oglemoglem Member Posts: 20
    Hi all,

I called this crap so far back I could kill my mothers mothers mother.

I win.... Even bloody brando cant deny that.

LOL screw you guys and get the fudge out.

Oglem