Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Age of Conan: Thirteen Screens

StraddenStradden Managing EditorMember CommonPosts: 6,696

Late last week, Funcom's Age of Conan released thirteen new screenshots. Today, you can view them all in MMORPG.com's Age of Coan Gallery.

Visit the gallery here.

Cheers,
Jon Wood
Managing Editor
MMORPG.com

Comments

• ValiumSummerValiumSummer Member Posts: 1,008

At first glance I thought the article was titled "Age of Conan: Thirteen Screams"

Thought thats odd... not even out yet and they have an expansion  in the works.

I'm really loving the new screen shots and the lack of pastels.

This game might be a bit too hardcore for my tastes but I'll at least buy the client and give it a test drive.

• SturmrabeSturmrabe Member Posts: 927
    Originally posted by ValiumSummer

At first glance I thought the article was titled "Age of Conan: Thirteen Screams"
    Thought thats odd... not even out yet and they have an expansion  in the works.
    I'm really loving the new screen shots and the lack of pastels.
    This game might be a bit too hardcore for my tastes but I'll at least buy the client and give it a test drive.
    Well don't forget that there will be PvE servers as well, so PvP will be completely optional, though it won't be a mindless tack-on so it WILL also be deeply satisfying

imageimage
    Of all that is written, I love only what a person has written with his own blood. -Nietzsche

• PaksPaks Member Posts: 263
    Jeez I can't wait for this game!