Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Congrats to all who won LE Accounts from MMORPG

Stratus8Stratus8 Member Posts: 173
I hope your AO experience will be pleasant and I hope you ask many questions. The AO community is friendly!

Comments

• eytchdieytchdi Member Posts: 26
    i sure will seek guidance here..  yaaaay. i won LE acccount..  ^__^

but not sure thou how to claim it..   i hope everything goes fine.. yay.. gratz to the other 24 winners for the LE account

H.&D.™

• BakgrindBakgrind Member UncommonPosts: 423

First I'd like to thank my mom and dad for making this possible  lol . Actually its's a game I've been meaning to try

• stryder280stryder280 Member Posts: 29
    I most definitely won!!!
  • ZorvanZorvan Member CommonPosts: 8,912
    Congratz everyone
  • Vandal783Vandal783 Member Posts: 57
    Lol thanks..I happen to be one of the lucky few who won an account. Never played the game before though...so I'll be interested to hop into and check it out.
  • Im not gonna lie to you vandal, the expansion sucks. The game in general sucks too. Ill send ya 5$ for the key if you ever change your mind, gotta upgrade my 2nd account and theres no way im gonna get ripped off and buying another from FC.
  • Stratus8Stratus8 Member Posts: 173
    Lol Poorn nice way to try and rip someone off... the expansion is awesome from what I have heard and research goes great with SL and AI.
    Originally posted by Poornstar

Im not gonna lie to you vandal, the expansion sucks. The game in general sucks too. Ill send ya 5$ for the key if you ever change your mind, gotta upgrade my 2nd account and theres no way im gonna get ripped off and buying another from FC.
    wow well thanks for the offer lol.........anyways....

I'm still just not quite sure what I've won though lol. Have I won the ability to downlaod LE without paying for it? Or is it something  like so many months free online with the game? Anyone got a clue?
    The game and probably some play time.
  • Originally posted by Stratus8

Lol Poorn nice way to try and rip someone off... the expansion is awesome from what I have heard and research goes great with SL and AI.
    http://forums.anarchy-online.com/showthread.php?t=475935     <--Rip someone off?

yeah right giving him 5$ toward the purchase of a better game is clearly ripping someone off, when the majority of whats left of players agree that LE is a damn patch.

This patch has gotten NO review from any gaming site, go to the store and try to buy a copy, you cant, its not even in the 5$ trash bin along with auto assault horizon and other overall crappy MMOs, so dont come here claiming this "expansion" is worth more than that kthx.
  • Originally posted by Vandal783

Im not gonna lie to you vandal, the expansion sucks. The game in general sucks too. Ill send ya 5$ for the key if you ever change your mind, gotta upgrade my 2nd account and theres no way im gonna get ripped off and buying another from FC.
    wow well thanks for the offer lol.........anyways....

I'm still just not quite sure what I've won though lol. Have I won the ability to downlaod LE without paying for it? Or is it something  like so many months free online with the game? Anyone got a clue? My guess is like a normal LE purchase, acess to all expansion for 1month, acess to all expansion with no free month if you already have an account.

Originally posted by Stratus8

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/showthread.php?t=475935     <--Rip someone off?

yeah right giving him 5$ toward the purchase of a better game is clearly ripping someone off, when the majority of whats left of players agree that LE is a damn patch.

This patch has gotten NO review from any gaming site, go to the store and try to buy a copy, you cant, its not even in the 5$ trash bin along with auto assault horizon and other overall crappy MMOs, so dont come here claiming this "expansion" is worth more than that kthx.

You can't buy a copy in stores because it is download only.
  • Originally posted by Zorvan

You can't buy a copy in stores because it is download only. Let me guess you never woke up one morning wondering why it was download only?
    It appears I've opened the wrong can of worms..

Originally posted by Zorvan

You can't buy a copy in stores because it is download only.Let me guess you never woke up one morning wondering why it was download only?

Considering that seems to be becoming a popular choice for game developers, not just Funcom, no I haven't.
  • karin_lofdalkarin_lofdal Member Posts: 19

I got one.
    And nead to know if there are any free time in this or not.
    Im trying to trade it away, but I nead to know what I can ask in return :)
    If there are no free time then the price drop real fast ;)
    If noone want to trade, then I guese its time to go and try out the game again.
    Oh, and can anyone tell me if the free time (if there are any) is lost if uppgrading a free account to a LE one?
    If its not lost then its posible to start testing an alt before geting the LE key, or while wating to se if anyone wants to give me a key to another game in trade COV, COH same I know, Matrix are one the top of my wish list ;)
    But all offers are welcome :)

This patch has gotten NO review from any gaming site, go to the store and try to buy a copy, you cant, its not even in the 5$ trash bin along with auto assault horizon and other overall crappy MMOs, so dont come here claiming this "expansion" is worth more than that kthx. Retail Price = $29.95 You pay = $5.00

Is anyone going to give up their LE account?
    Originally posted by karin_lofdal

I got one.

And nead to know if there are any free time in this or not.

Im trying to trade it away, but I nead to know what I can ask in return :)

If there are no free time then the price drop real fast ;)

If noone want to trade, then I guese its time to go and try out the game again.

Oh, and can anyone tell me if the free time (if there are any) is lost if uppgrading a free account to a LE one?

If its not lost then its posible to start testing an alt before geting the LE key, or while wating to se if anyone wants to give me a key to another game in trade COV, COH same I know, Matrix are one the top of my wish list ;)

But all offers are welcome :)
    I'm sure you received at least 30 days of Free Game Time, if not 90. Afterwards you would have to pay.
  • Originally posted by Stratus8

Retail Price = $29.95 You pay = $5.00

Is anyone going to give up their LE account?
    Demand drives the market and demand for Anarchy Online:Lost eden is somewhere between void and abysmal. At the end of the week I bet ill have my 5$ key and you will still be thinking its worth 30$

Not gonna bother posting in this thread anymore you know what my offer if interested just pm me

I'm sure you received at least 30 days of Free Game Time, if not 90. Afterwards you would have to pay.
    Thank you.
    Anyone know how the free time works when upgrading a free acount to LE?

Noone knows what your going to receive yet, so its best you wait then ask questions.

Noone knows what your going to receive yet, so its best you wait then ask questions.
    You are 100% right, but waiting is not realy something I enjoy ;)
    And there are people begging to sell, trade or get a key for free all over the forum.
    Lets hope we find out what the LE price realy is soon, so we can play the trading game for real.
    But there are some things I can ask about before knowing ;)
    Someone here must have upgraded a free acount to a paying account?
    What happend with the free time coming with buying the game?
    Originally posted by karin_lofdal

You are 100% right, but waiting is not realy something I enjoy ;)

And there are people begging to sell, trade or get a key for free all over the forum.

Lets hope we find out what the LE price realy is soon, so we can play the trading game for real.

But there are some things I can ask about before knowing ;)

Someone here must have upgraded a free acount to a paying account?

What happend with the free time coming with buying the game?

That's easy enough. You get no free playtime if you upgrade from free account, you've already played for free. Start a new account using the LE key, which gives all expansions and 30 days free by default.

Edit: You should also note that you cannot downgrade later if you don't want to pay anymore. You would have to go back to your other free account or start a new one. The pay account is locked until you pay.
  • SzczepSzczep Member Posts: 6
    And after You play those 30 days all fun go from begining I dont like trial games but once You should try a new trial game :P

Originally posted by Zorvan
    That's easy enough. You get no free playtime if you upgrade from free account, you've already played for free. Start a new account using the LE key, which gives all expansions and 30 days free by default. Edit: You should also note that you cannot downgrade later if you don't want to pay anymore. You would have to go back to your other free account or start a new one. The pay account is locked until you pay.
    Thank you, again ;)
    Then Ill play with the free account for a while, 
    so I know what to do when I start using the LE.