Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Will we miss the other races?

Truly to say, i will not mind just being a human. Even though it is nice to be a dwarf or elf once in awhile, at least we can customize our characters very deeply. I like how they made them different cultures. that makes it pretty realistic. I am just wonderin wat other people, and please, no junk.

Comments

• KoruaKorua Member Posts: 14
    I think cultural differences will more than make up the "race" loss. 
  • AelfinnAelfinn Member Posts: 3,857
    To be honest, I am glad to see them go. I'm sick of choking half to death on pixie dust.

No man is an island, entire of itself; every man is a piece of the continent, a part of the main. any man's death diminishes me, because I am involved in mankind, and therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; it tolls for thee.
    Hemingway

• daredare Member Posts: 5
    Originally posted by pgman132

Truly to say, i will not mind just being a human. Even though it is nice to be a dwarf or elf once in awhile, at least we can customize our characters very deeply. I like how they made them different cultures. that makes it pretty realistic. I am just wonderin wat other people, and please, no junk.
    The cultural differences will more than make up for the lack of races.

And hearing less whining about different racial abilities will be great (haven't read up on cultural differences so i am not sure if they all get different abilities)
  • ChraneChrane Member Posts: 23

I can speak for myself and say that I will not miss those races.  I usually prefer to play the human race either way.  Now I don't profess to be a Conan lore expert but who knows what will come in expansions.  That is usually what expansions are for, adding new zones and possibly new races.

With that said, I just cant wait for the game to come out!