Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Aion due out Q4 07

2»

Comments

• pyrocrazypyrocrazy Member Posts: 65
    Originally posted by MarkJW

mobs in Aion are more intelligent than most MMO players are used to. We've been promised mobs that set up ambushes and so on.

Damn, if they can set up ambushes idc if you end up paying $1,000 (exaggeration dont start goin crazy) a month im playing this game, that would seriously be a great relief for me from all these mmo's that follow the same guidelines. Every mmo is almost exactly the same they just look different but they are exactly the same BREAK AWAY FROM THE CHAIN!! I truly hope Aion can break away from the normal mmo and have this feature and many more 

• Gammit100Gammit100 Member UncommonPosts: 439

The last I asked "my friend", he said late '07 isn't that likely.

MMO games played or tested: EQ, DAoC, Archlord, Auto Assault, CoH, CoV, EQ2, EVE, Guild Wars, Hellgate: London, Linneage II, LOTRO, MxO, Planetside, SWG, Sword of the New World, Tabula Rasa, Vanguard, WWIIOL, WOW, Age of Conan

• VortigonVortigon Member UncommonPosts: 723

Dont get too hyped up about the comment about more intelligent mobs and mobs that can 'ambush'...every MMO in the last 3 years has claimed this and none have produced it.

Its one of those standard 'hooks' they rattle off in all mmos a year before launch.

• atlaznboiatlaznboi Member Posts: 100
    Originally posted by Vortigon

Dont get too hyped up about the comment about more intelligent mobs and mobs that can 'ambush'...every MMO in the last 3 years has claimed this and none have produced it.

Its one of those standard 'hooks' they rattle off in all mmos a year before launch.

source please that other mmo claimed this feature.

• NiirnaethNiirnaeth Member Posts: 99

Yea, I've been reading about and trying mmo's for years and I can't recall any game that claimed to have the same feature of advanced mob tactics. Do you have any evidence of this or is it something you just assume happened?