Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Another click&point Asia grinder?

2»

Comments

• KoSPr0KoSPr0 Member Posts: 66
    Typically you wont see as many bots n farmers in WoW as L2  not because of whats being done about them, its supply n demand, WoW is so easy there's no where near as much demand for gold n lvls as compared to L2 that actually takes work.

and i'm hoping that Aion will keep WSAD AND Point n Click, they both serve they're purposes and pure one or the other can be a downfall
  • MattyJMattyJ Member Posts: 19
    honestly, why do all the fanboi wow players think that every new game will be an asia grinder? Facts>sht you just made up.

So far everybody defending aion has been right, and have facts to back it up.
  • jbsseagulljbsseagull Member Posts: 26
    NCSoft has proven themselves in my book. Guild Wars is the most polished MMO on the market whether you like the gameplay or not. Lineage II has great graphics and a decently fun gameplay for a grindfest, and CoH/V is amazing just by design, and one of the few non-Asian based fantasy MMO's. Aion has great potential to do well. Just wait until beta and keep watching AionSource.com.
  • Lol2dLol2d Member Posts: 10
    Originally posted by Degineth

I saw Aion, it's for pedophiles and gay men

Well im glad we wont be getting WoW noobs who cant handle the grind =)

• djOezdjOez Member Posts: 8
    Originally posted by Lol2d

what grind
  • euangelioneuangelion Member Posts: 109
    Originally posted by Lol2d

Why is he even calling us that, he's the one that plays with all the kiddies on WoW ^_^

Tried: Vanguard, UO, Rappelz, Archlord, RF Online, SWG, WAR, Ryzom, Anarchy Online, AC, APB, STO, Perfect World, Black Prophecy...

Played: EQ,EQII, Lineage, Lineage 2, GW, EVE Online, AoC, DoAC, iRO, AC2, WoW, SWTOR, Runes of Magic, Allods, Rift..
    Currently Playing: Tera

• AngLouiAngLoui Member Posts: 2
    Oh, people, relax, just give the game a chance  no need to insult anyone or anything