Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Screens are making u think beware do not buy it

The user and all related content has been deleted.

Waiting for:
Swords of the new world: Granado espada
DOMO

Playing: Ge Sg beta test
Rappelz
trickster

Comments

• GameloadingGameloading Member UncommonPosts: 14,182
    The screens are not fake, you either didn't put the graphics to max at all, or something is terribly wrong with your computer.

The game is more then just a grind, did you actually even play the game?

I think people should make up their own damn mind instead of some kid telling people not to buy a game.

• vajurasvajuras Member Posts: 2,860
    Yeah I downloaded some player made vids from archlord it looked like a never ending grind. Also quickly checked their forums and noticed some high levels complaing about the grind saying you need pots and stuff like that to lvl lol
  • dreamer05dreamer05 Member UncommonPosts: 679
    I actually downloaded the game and gave it some time thinking it would get better, but I really never found that. It's a terrible game built with a good concept, just wish some of these developers would get it right.

"God, please help us sinful children of Ivalice.."

• SouthVietBoiSouthVietBoi Member Posts: 5
    graphics are fine to me

this game has a goal to set for. (archlord)

rappelz is nuthing but grind and get bored
  • daemondaemon Member UncommonPosts: 680
    I didnt like the controls, the pot fest, the class balance, the quests, the grind, the interface. Tbh didnt like anything about it.
  • LionexxLionexx Member UncommonPosts: 680
    Originally posted by Gameloading

The screens are not fake, you either didn't put the graphics to max at all, or something is terribly wrong with your computer.

The game is more then just a grind, did you actually even play the game?

I think people should make up their own damn mind instead of some kid telling people not to buy a game.

No this game is a PoS and the GFX's suck even more...

Playing: Everthing
    Played: DAoC,AC2,EvE,SWG,WAR,MXO,CoX,EQ2,L2,LOTRO,SB,UO,WoW.
    I have played every MMO that has ever come out.

• ShinuzShinuz Member Posts: 37
    You can always try the trial but imo this game realy is bad (no wonder they dont charge a monthly fee anymore). I tried the open beta and it convinced me not to buy this game (especialy the stupid event on the final day) anyway i thoug that the graphics were quite good (not the best i've seen but they did the job nicely)

• RyuukoGoRyuukoGo Member Posts: 235

hyaru...  show us those "fake" screen shots .

Myself I run Archlord 1600x1200,32 bit color,2x FSAA and it looks a lot better than GW and Lineage.

Yes it is a grind...so is most every MMORPG..

• thatboysickthatboysick Member Posts: 11
    why so much people complain ab this game. Is it bcuz they cant afford it lol. Its an exeellent game. Its pvp owns. Reminds me of gw's pvp in a wow world. Most players left wow to play the game
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.

Waiting for:
    DOMO

Rappelz
    trickster

• TheGhostlordTheGhostlord Member Posts: 30
    Originally posted by thatboysick

why so much people complain ab this game. Is it bcuz they cant afford it lol. Its an exeellent game. Its pvp owns. Reminds me of gw's pvp in a wow world. Most players left wow to play the game
    Whoa,delusional?

If people cant afford to play this game (that is F2P) but they can afford to play WoW which has a monthly fee? What kind of assbackwards logic is that?

Also please don't pull things out your rear like "most people left WoW to play this game" because WoW still has millions more subs than this game ever will have,and even if half of them decided to quit it would still have way more players than this game.
  • drpepperhahadrpepperhaha Member Posts: 11
    and would u say sumthing smart to me too if i said that half the people from Arclord is a fact from WoW? WoW is a kid like game. From the graphic to the gameplay. The howle game is pointless and easy . Wayy to easy to play. Blizzard just like to make money from u kids. Thats y they move from wow to AL. AL is more hardworking then The kid game. You have to work for everything. Nuthing is easy. Now if u have sumthing bad to sai...Go say it to blizzard. Ask them why they took sum clay and put it in ur computer and not use a graphic engine like other Games.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.

Waiting for:
    DOMO

Rappelz
    trickster