Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

is this game free 2 play?

Can any1 tell me if this game is free or not

i dont have any game 2 play for now and i'm really looking forward 2 play this game

Comments

• ShijukiShijuki Member UncommonPosts: 318
    No.
  • AexCorpAexCorp Member Posts: 1
    I'm pretty sure it is going to be, yes.

If someone thinks otherwise, show me the proof of it being p2p.
  • FeRTeKFeRTeK Member UncommonPosts: 2
    Retail price free monthly fee  some 5 dolar

wait 2 wait
  • it totoly free
  • raven175raven175 Member Posts: 1

Hi guys , im a Korean , and ive tryed this game . Its the best mmorpg game i ever tryed! Its totaly free , and nice graphics too!

You guys MUST try it! Extremly fighting sceens!!!!!!!!

• ragelionragelion Member Posts: 46
    ia mnot to sure if it is free come on look at the graphics and gameplay but if you say it is free and you played it so i have to go along if with you saying that it is free but i am still not sure
  • joretzejoretze Member Posts: 2
    If the game is f2p, how come both versions(korean & taiwan) require CreditCard-number while registering account?
  • creaturebocreaturebo Member Posts: 3

Look....i don't even know how too download this game...lol

But if the game needs the credit card details, then why don't you see if it optional with that little star  at the top of the sentence ?

And can someone please tell me how too download it :)

• RedleerRedleer Member Posts: 1
    Originally posted by joretze

If the game is f2p, how come both versions(korean & taiwan) require CreditCard-number while registering account?
    that wasnt creditcard number what is required to have access to beta.
  • MertezMertez Member Posts: 19
    It's free in Korea but I'm not sure about China or Taiwan (they realesed it in Taiwan before America after China). But what I have heard it's doing very well.

Mertez Aad

• NewbKingNewbKing Member Posts: 45
    It will most likely be a pay to play game. Maybe maybe not.
  • GeolasGeolas Member Posts: 21
    A lot of korean games require you to put in some kind of ID number. To verify that you live in korea. That is their way to prevent non koreans from gaining access to the games. It is probably there passport number. Because every citizen have there passport

Wish we can have that for North America servers. That would probably get rid of all the complaints about North American games community not speaking english.

Since getting a English only community would never happen. Pay to play may be better :D
  • r3dbullr3dbull Member Posts: 79
    i am going to try it... but watching the screens im worried about if my computer can run it :S
  • AngyesAngyes Member Posts: 11
    Webzen korea has decided that this game is f2p with a item mall. Webzen America Inc., the north american publishers hasn't confirmed if it will be f2p or p2p. They will release more news with the game launch in the near future.

Minimum System requirements:
    CPU: Pentium4 1.8 GHz and above
    Memory: 512MB and Above
    Graphics Card: Geforce above TI4200 class, RADEON 9200 Above class, video memory 128M above
    HDD Space: 3GB
    DirectX: Direct X 9.0c above

Recommended System requirements:
    CPU: Pentium 4 3.0GHz above
    Memory: 1GB Above
    Graphics Card:Geforce 6200 class and RADEON 9600 class Above, video memory 128M above
    HDD Space: 3GB Above
    DirectX: Direct X 9.0c above
  • swamtomswamtom Member Posts: 2
    Looks like an amazing game

Any comments about it? is there pvp?

is it f2p???

gimmie details plz!
  • tdubtdub Member Posts: 203
    there is pvp and its fun as hell, the game is sweet the community rocks.. I play on korean servers right now. The English version (north America, Canada, Mexico etc) will be p2p I believe but like most ncsoft or well any Korean game they will go p2p for about three or even one month before switching to f2p and adding a itemmall

Korean verison is free, Chineses is p2p and Tw no clue

99.00001% of the time I dont know what im saying
    99.99% of the time I know I spelled the word wrong or repeated a sentence.. I did it so you can better your grammar
    100.00% of the time if to many people post after my post very mad ill most likely with a 5% chance saying something like ....""

100.00% of the time I lack sleep and magical things come out of my head and type my posts for me? Please yell at the magical things not me... I am but a puppet

• AseenusAseenus Member UncommonPosts: 1,844
    50% saying p2p 50% saying f2p

we will just have to wait and see i guess

SuN for the US will be P2P with defined chance of it turning Free2play with a item mall about three to four months if not sooner after release!!! 

BUT the company has not yet released a define answer.... I havn't kept up on korean news or even logged in for over two weeks but from what my mates can tell me.  SuN reps are saying 50/50 but almost everyone knows it will be p2p

Last time I speak my wisdom

99.99% of the time I know I spelled the word wrong or repeated a sentence.. I did it so you can better your grammar
    100.00% of the time if to many people post after my post very mad ill most likely with a 5% chance saying something like ....""

100.00% of the time I lack sleep and magical things come out of my head and type my posts for me? Please yell at the magical things not me... I am but a puppet

there is a 40% chance it will be F2P from start..... Watch out now

• rivieroriviero Member Posts: 2
    IF ull look at webzen site it says that the game is free but u can buy items at item shop!!!
  • Glam.IndieGlam.Indie Member Posts: 56
    Originally posted by riviero

IF ull look at webzen site it says that the game is free but u can buy items at item shop!!!

lol ...  the game is free to play, but u can buy items at the item shop that u won't get inGame by moster drops or something like this ...  do u know kalOnline? there's a item shop too .. there u can buy things like Stone of Exp and all this shit ^^ if webzen says it's free .. it will be free :P u don't have to buy items at shop .. u can do it if u have the money ^^

the game self is free .. but not special items ... sry for this long text <.<  I hope the last sentence is helping u :)

• CharlizdCharlizd Member UncommonPosts: 923
    I have an account on the Chinese servers but i had some 1 who could understand it set it up for me.. even tho i cant read or speak Chinese from what i have seen in game is totally awesome before i hit lvl 10 i had armor that would be enough to scare the crap out of mobs without even fighting them tis game looks cool as it is and i am sure it will be better once i can understand what is going on within it.
    Andrew "Charlizd" Phippen | Lead World Builder | The Saga of Lucimia MMORPG
  • BaTDiEBaTDiE Member Posts: 18
    Originally posted by raven175

Hi guys , im a Korean , and ive tryed this game . Its the best mmorpg game i ever tryed! Its totaly free , and nice graphics too!
    You guys MUST try it! Extremly fighting sceens!!!!!!!!

Why do you think that stupid repetitive asian-movies-big jumpings-dancing fighting-like is fun when that's all the game has to offer?

Free game = Game for stupid kids that has no objection to play a never-ending grinding game, oh yea with k001 fights and graphics 4 years outdated....
  • herokimaherokima Member Posts: 8
    Whats the point of complaining about a game in there own section of the forum. Your just asking to get flamed.
  • newbornnewborn Member Posts: 63
    can someone get me a account on Chinese server? I of course can't due to the fact that i don't have a taiwaness citizen ship number so couldn't et a account... V.V any help would be great