Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Font extreamly small!!!

JonathJCenJonathJCen Member UncommonPosts: 202

Hey all,

I'm running my resolution at 1024X768 and the font for where it shows your username, login/logout, and all the tittles for the topics on the forums are impossible to read. They are litteraly showing up less than an eith (1/8th) of an inch!
   I'm running Internet Explorer 6.0 with Windows XP Pro edition as my OS. I've got the latest DirectX.

I've been a member of this site for a long time, I've had no real complaints before today with the layout. With illegible fonts, the site is not doing any good for those of us who don't have big magnifying glasses. Please please please increase the fonts on the Forum tittles, the forum selection area, and on the login/inbox area.

P.S. After posting this, I can't even easly read what I've wrote, the font is soo small on a size that I could normaly read very easly from your previous website design.

Comments

• MW2KMW2K Member UncommonPosts: 1,036

Set IE to ignore font sizes, or use a browser that allows you to set a minimum font size, and hope that one day all people use percentages rather than pt or px sizes for fonts in their CSS.