Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

My buddy

MrLilpinheadMrLilpinhead Member Posts: 21
hey, i play MTGO and some of the people in my clan recently informed me of this games "coolness" after viewing it fer myself i can honestly say that its not all that appealing to me...i was wondering if someone could explain all the supposed "wow factor" this game was supposed to instill upon me.

"I invented the internet".
- Al Gore, former U.S. Vice President

"I invented the internet".
- Al Gore, former U.S. Vice President

Comments

• Stravus-EBStravus-EB Member Posts: 79
    This game does not have a WoW factor. This game is about politics and pvp. That is it. The real fun of the game comes in when you get into the Inner Council of a large guild. This game shows human nature to its fullest. There is Treason, Rebellion, Greed, and alot more. Plus to get a real feel for the game you have to actually play for awhile. A month or 2 just will not cut it.

• speaktome62speaktome62 Member Posts: 5

Originally posted by Stravus-EB
    This game does not have a WoW factor. This game is about politics and pvp. That is it. The real fun of the game comes in when you get into the Inner Council of a large guild. This game shows human nature to its fullest. There is Treason, Rebellion, Greed, and alot more. Plus to get a real feel for the game you have to actually play for awhile. A month or 2 just will not cut it.

I could not agree with you more, I'm an IC and it brings the game to a whole different level.