Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

patch 2.0 disabled almost every useful mod

13»

Comments

• n00bitn00bit Member UncommonPosts: 345
    I miss the days when people actually had to play the game. As if WoW wasn't already easy enough, people feel crippled without mods that pretty much do all the work for them.
  • IthurielIthuriel Member CommonPosts: 179
    I don't really care about the mods.  I'm just pissed cause the Blizz background downloader hates me.  My computer is not behind a freaking firewall, I configured everything to let it work, just download the damn patches already.  I got over the loss of decursive on my pally, but sitting there leaving my computer run all day while I'm at work only to get home and see 0 of 144mb downloaded makes me want to find r/l Stormwind orphans and kill them with an axe.
  • RemyVorenderRemyVorender Member RarePosts: 3,991
    Originally posted by linuxgamer

remyburke,

You wrote all that to justify your flaming? Have you nothing better to do? Please write another 5 page essay on why flaming is good. People like you make these forums sour with your flaming and trolling.

Thank you

...and people like you make the forums wet and drippy with your endless river of tears.

You asked for a constructive post and I gave one to you. Sure, I'm bitter...hell who isn't? Have you seen the MMOs that have hit the market over the past 6 years? Slim pickens my friend. I used to be bright-eyed and full of sunshine years ago, but this industry is in sad shape. I just want things to change. I want game developers to make games that actually take thought to play. I want depth and complexity. Most of my posts are an end result of this. Listening to people whine is just an added irritant.

Stick around long enough. Get burned hot enough. This industry will turn anyone into a troll eventually.  Heh, you've already got the whining part down, trolling is quick to follow...careful now!

BTW, have you actually seen Eragon? Honestly...worst movie in years.

Joined - July 2004

• shaeshae Member Posts: 2,509
    Originally posted by remyburke
    BTW, have you actually seen Eragon? Honestly...worst movie in years.

Sorry RB, I have to call you on this understatement.

Saying Eragon is the worst movie in years actually insults the "worst movie in years" community, populated by gems such as Dungeons & Dragons The Movie, Conan the Barbarian and Bloorayne the Movie.

Eragon is actually so far beyond these, so far beyond bad it deserves an all new level of crapiness for which to call home.

• Major_SkillzMajor_Skillz Member Posts: 84
    Originally posted by linuxgamer

Patch 2.0 disabled almost every useful mod. I am just glad that I don't play a buffing class. Every person I know in game is very upset about it... well, those that didn't cancel.

I am just biding my time to Warhammer Online.

Please... Anyone you knew who canceled was'nt really playing in the first place. So what was it? like 2 people?